Where is everyone watching the match?

4 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

From behind the sofa at home with a bottle of vodka.

More or less this.

In London with a few mates its a guaranteed £50 if I go out - Not spending that on something I can't enjoy. It's going to be a S**tshow.

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

At home with my son  . He doesn’t finish work until 9 so I’m recording it , So we can watch it all together be difficult trying not to watch though !! 

At least you'll be able to fast forward the nasty bits :carlosswfc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

At home with my son  . He doesn’t finish work until 9 so I’m recording it , So we can watch it all together be difficult trying not to watch though !! 

Wowsers,you gunna be able to keep not knowing the score till then ?

Have tried this myself,curiosity always,always won.

Row F on the bottom tier of that crappy away end

Really don't want to go and fear it oculd be the most humiliating derby ever, would be quite happy to save some cash and watch it on TV (I can switch that off!) - but there's that possibility, however remote, that we may actually defy the odds and somehow win the game and if I missed it having had a ticket I'd be absolutely gutted. I've only ever seen us win there in a friendly (Derek Dooley benefit match in the early 90s, Hirsty scored the only goal), I watched the derby double win at the beamback.

19 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Row F on the bottom tier of that crappy away end

Really don't want to go and fear it oculd be the most humiliating derby ever, would be quite happy to save some cash and watch it on TV (I can switch that off!) - but there's that possibility, however remote, that we may actually defy the odds and somehow win the game and if I missed it having had a ticket I'd be absolutely gutted. I've only ever seen us win there in a friendly (Derek Dooley benefit match in the early 90s, Hirsty scored the only goal), I watched the derby double win at the beamback.

I'm same,I've got a ticket and I'm dreading going but I be mighty p'ed off if we win and I missed it

I went to the tudgayyyyy game but if we win this it would top it !

46 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

About 10 hours after the fact -  when I arrive in Portland OR
Glad it's on DAZN this time around...  Nobody tell me the score!!

Dont leave us all in suspense.

Portland or.........?

• Haha 4

Settee, curry, wine, wife and son.

or

Might watch some Friday evening carp with Mrs H over a curry, then watch it when she goes to bed. 

Trying to to work out which route will stop me drinking far too much and staying up too late. I suppose the latter will allow me to fast-forward through the scary bits.