Chansiri - In or Out?

Chansiri - In or Out?  

523 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• IN - BACK HIM
    • OUT - New Chairman needed!

I don't care about the money.

He's ripped the soul out of this club to the point that a barely recognise it. He's an awful chairman and I'd be delighted if he announced he was off.

All the people saying we would be way worse off if he walked are talking nonsense. He's sell us to someone else who might be great or might be as bad but that's a gamble I'd happily take

He doesn't just *walk*.

He owns the club.

Someone has to come in and buy him out.

Biggest worry is he flogs it to any old chancer or we end up like Ipswich - a disinterested owner who constantly cuts the budget and puts just enough in to keep us running. 

36 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He doesn't just *walk*.

He owns the club.

Biggest worry is he flogs it to any old chancer or we end up like Ipswich - a disinterested owner who constantly cuts the budget and puts just enough in to keep us running. 

You mean like Milan?lol

Have I stumbled into the Newcastle Utd forum? 

Ashley arhhht! ... Replace him with Shearer or summat 

With our current P&S / FFP situation and no one wanting to spend more on tickets ... We're in a pickle boat that we may just have to ride, for a year or 2 

Guest Theboylangers

It's a very tricky situation we are right now. 100% ownership of a club brings benefits but when it all seems to be going wrong, it brings its own problems. 

Its gonna cost around £150m for DC to leave. 

I hope some of you short memoried fans realise that. 

Stop attacking him and let him do his job. We are not financially a mess, we are financially restricted. There is a big difference. 

Edited by CF83OWL
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, poite said:

He's ripped the soul out of this club to the point that a barely recognise it. He's an awful chairman and I'd be delighted if he announced he was off.

All the people saying we would be way worse off if he walked are talking nonsense. He's sell us to someone else who might be great or might be as bad but that's a gamble I'd happily take

I’m with you mate, he bought us as a toy and his toy is broken, FO 

1 minute ago, Mardy Bum said:

Because everything is brilliant at the moment 

Mate, we aint short of cash we are just restricted by the EFL. 

Its like having 50m in the bank at 16 years of age but you cant spend it until you are 18. That and a crap girlfriend (Jos). 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Mate, we aint short of cash we are just restricted by the EFL. 

Its like having 50m in the bank at 16 years of age but you cant spend it until you are 18. That and a crap girlfriend (Jos). 

That would be a crap girlfriend.

2 hours ago, poite said:

Happy to disagree with you on this.

He's willing to invest and that's something that not all clubs have the liberty of. I look at Ashely and Hull's owner, Oyston, and see how we can have it so so much worse.

He needs to take a step back, hire some knowledgeable staff, and rebuild this team from the bottom up.

We tried to be gung ho and go for it, but unfortunately fell at the last hurdle.

Patience and caution is the way forward now

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

He doesn't just *walk*.

He owns the club.

I was just about to write this....spot on.

He is fundamentally a good person I am sure of that so I am happy for him to stay as the owner. It is not too late to turn this around by taking a step back and letting someone more qualified handle football matters. We simply can't carry on down this path of self-inflicted damage.  

11 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Happy to disagree with you on this.

He's willing to invest and that's something that not all clubs have the liberty of. I look at Ashely and Hull's owner, Oyston, and see how we can have it so so much worse.

He needs to take a step back, hire some knowledgeable staff, and rebuild this team from the bottom up.

We tried to be gung ho and go for it, but unfortunately fell at the last hurdle.

Patience and caution is the way forward now

Ashley as in Mike Ashley?

A man who has spent millions and millions on his club, managed to get one of the best managers in Europe to sail them back to the premier league after a rough spot and keep them there?

That Ashley? Yeah, you're right. DC is way better than him.

1 minute ago, poite said:

Ashley as in Mike Ashley?

A man who has spent millions and millions on his club, managed to get one of the best managers in Europe to sail them back to the premier league after a rough spot and keep them there?

That Ashley? Yeah, you're right. DC is way better than him.

Ask Newcastle fans what they think of him

5 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Ask Newcastle fans what they think of him

Right...

So Newcastle fans are going to say that Ashley hasn't invested? Well he has, massively. And for it they are a premier league club.

I have never doubted than chansiri has invested. He has. But that's the easy bit isn't it. If you have the money it's easy to go out and buy stuff. You or I could do that. Wouldn't make either of us good football owners. There's more to the job than just spending money and that's why chansiri has misunderstood it so much. He thought he could buy us a ticket to the premier league. The reality is that you can't. 

And because of that we are now in a financial mess and he has no idea how to recover from it