Chansiri - In or Out?

Chansiri - In or Out?  

523 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• IN - BACK HIM
    • OUT - New Chairman needed!

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Can’t stand the bloke . Utter bafoon and the reason I’ve lost the respect and passion for the club I once loved. We are a laughing stock thanks to him 

Dunno about you fella,but it was the players that held/hold my passion,not some suited and booted bod....................but hey thats just me.

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Dunno about you fella,but it was the players that held/hold my passion,not some suited and booted bod....................but hey thats just me.

Not for me , players come and go , I’ve never understood fans attachments . But that’s just me . 

The ripping off of fans has really annoyed me from day one . I thinks it’s disgusting . The fact that dc has got literally every single decision wrong , is more than annoying . I just think the club is a joke and there is very little to get behind .

I get ripped at work by porkers , Derby, forest and even Lincoln supporters . Got literally no coke backs to any of them 

Not for me , players come and go , I’ve never understood fans attachments . But that’s just me . 

The ripping off of fans has really annoyed me from day one . I thinks it’s disgusting . The fact that dc has got literally every single decision wrong , is more than annoying . I just think the club is a joke and there is very little to get behind .

I get ripped at work by porkers , Derby, forest and even Lincoln supporters . Got literally no coke backs to any of them 

And there you have it. You're upset because you're far too concerned about what other people think. 

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Perhaps i should have clarified my "players hold my attention" comment,i'm not saying individual players hold it,but the team/squad as a whole,i pay to see them play,not some suited bod in the exec seats/boxes or whatever.

Couldn't give a flying f--k what other fans think,i've got backbone shoulders strong enough to take any and all of their shizzle.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

No, not upset at all.... :wacko:

I would hazard a guess with the defend the club at all cost attitude you are far more upset re Wednesday than I am .

Whilst I am touched re your concern I can assure you I have long since stopped Getting affected by our latest defeat . If it wasn’t so tragic it would be laughable 

Aside from the manager issue and the continuation of his pricing policy I’m not sure what he’s got wrong this season?

Moved players on and dealt with the embargo so we didn’t lose a window managing to bring a couple in late in the window. Tied down assets in Bannan, Joao and Penney

We all know he’s made mistakes but he deserves time to put them right. That’s what I see, someone addressing the issues. It’ll take time though, turning on the chairman does no one any favours 

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I would hazard a guess with the defend the club at all cost attitude you are far more upset re Wednesday than I am .

Whilst I am touched re your concern I can assure you I have long since stopped Getting affected by our latest defeat . If it wasn’t so tragic it would be laughable 

One of the worst replies I've ever read on here.....

Think I’ve just kind of proved my point . Seriously , if it’s getting you down so much , do something else . 

You're actually proving my point. So keep going. I'm waiting patiently for your head to explode.

I am sat on the fence with this one at the moment. New owners are not exactly queing up to take us over. Having said that DC is gonna have to change his stance on most things and firstly take immediate action with the manager. Failing that the animosity will grow and come to a head in the very short future.

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

I am sat on the fence with this one at the moment. New owners are not exactly queing up to take us over. Having said that DC is gonna have to change his stance on most things and firstly take immediate action with the manager. Failing that the animosity will grow and come to a head in the very short future.

Wonder how many years contract does jos have.....kerching

36 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Just my opinion pal.

whats your take wide guy

Well exactly that..its opinion.

We need to pay off the current manager and bring in a notoriously experienced manager...that will also cost money.

We need to sell our players of which im sure are already in the shop window due to the need to cure FFP issue.

We need to reduce prices

We need to lose on friday 'heavily' so this will all come about.

Hate to see your nightmares if these are your dreams

This is plain daft. We need a chairman so we are stuck with each other, turning on him will do us no good whatsoever.

Hopefully he can take some decent advice and get a proven manager in. I reasonably confident this is no fun for him too.