Chansiri - In or Out?

Chansiri - In or Out?  

523 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• IN - BACK HIM
    • OUT - New Chairman needed!

We need his finance, but he needs support and advice, not from us, but from someone who knows how to run a football club. Chansiri in for me, but he needs to take a step back from the firing line and hire the correct people to run the club on his behalf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nickywire said:

Never that simple with an owner, things will be 10x worse if he walks

This is true, if he walks away we will be in even bigger trouble.

He has plenty of mistakes and we can't turn back the clock. The contract signings made recently by Joao, Bannan and Penney have been a step in the right direction - at least giving us a sale value if we can't keep them - they could all have walked away for next to nothing at the end of this season.

He has to be able to admit when he is wrong and cut his losses though - he let Carlos stay too long after his head had been turned in the direction of a PL job, he has been stubborn with too many players who we could have got value for and he is now backing Jos to the hilt where the signs are things are not going to get better with him any time soon. The fans aren't always right but they are the mainstay of the club, they, the previous generations and their future generations will be around long before and long after any owner and he can't turn on the fan base for being critical of some of his decision making.

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Every week, I give the same answer - it depends on who replaces him.

Though I have never been a fan of his chairmanship or methodology, I would have to concede worse exists out there!

I can certainly empathise with that view. Plus we have the apocalypse scenario. 

if he just pulls the plug, thats us gone. 

Currently, im Out. If he changes his ways, there is a way back. But he has to take advise. 

Edited by Maddogbob

We have no choice - we are both stuck with each other in a very uncomfortable relationship. Probably need some marriage counselling to fix the distrust and apathy.

Let's face it though, is there any one else on the horizon - probably not.

Don't think it's this simple. The man has tried, but he thinks we owe him something. He has tried to do it his own way and is making a mess of it. He should have people in place who know how to run a football club, because he clearly doesn't. What infuriates me is, when we were knocking on the premier league's door, he was fine talking to the fans and being the poster boy for the club. But when the chips are down, he's gone missing and strikes out at anyone who dares to question his methods.In times of hardship He should be in continuous dialogue with the fans and leading by example, but unfortunately He is proving not to be a very good leader of our club. Ultimately we need him, but he needs to change the way he runs the club, otherwise we are better off without him. Crucial next few weeks, off the pitch especially. 

• Like 1