Bring on FF and Nuhiu

Dawson

Palmer.         Lees.       Hector.     Penney

Onomah.   Bannan.   Reach

Joao.     Nuhiu.    FF

Give ourselves a bloody chance Jos!!

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Well, I thought we were awful in that first half. Yes, we are more compact defensively which is good but we have no spark and Penney is totally lost in midfield.  We are playin Bristol City not bleeding Barcelona! 

Get Nando on for God’s sake.

Poor performance, no energy, tempo or attacking intent. Giving far too much respect, time and space to a bang average Bristol City team.

Too many defenders on the pitch, needs a change and to start playing football in their half every now and again. 

I'd seriously consider bringing on the big man. 

Joao just isn't holding the ball up. 

Perhaps move him wide and bring Nando on too. 

Go with Joao, Nuhiu and Nando 

Penney does look a bit lost. 

This is just insane

everybody who looked at that teamsheet could have told you exactly what would happen and it happened.  Awful defensive nonsense with zero attacking intent against a poor team.  I just don't understand what he thinks he's getting out of us playing like that.  He must want us to play like that because we do it all the time.  The second half against leeds being a prime example.  It's about time he realised we havent got the players to play a tight defensive game.  If we play our best team and attack the opposition we will win more than we lose.

I can't watch this its burning my eyes and breaking my heart.

I have hated, loved and been indifferent to managers,  this one just completely baffles me.  Its crazy so many changes tactically and personnel wise from game to game.  Players look confused and the shape is so unbalanced.

We will never go up with Jos in charge.  The bad thing is he will do enough to keep us in the lower half of the top 12 and people will think hes doing a good job.  He really isnt at all.

• Thanks 1

The frustrating thing about this game is that Bristol are no better than us.

We should have more confidence in ourselves and setup in a more positive way in these sort of games.

Really not a fan of playing with 6 defenders and 1 up front.

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Its like operation turdball has returned. 

Sorry but that was awful first half, with a reach attempted thunderchuffer. 

Never got going, slow, very little perpose. Hopefully come out different next half. 

Yes - we had many games like this under CC - ended up winning some so fingers crossed.