The club is listening and acting

Has anyone told the other larger university in the City is Sheffield University and more often that not that the posher student aka have more money.

I suppose its a start.

Back in the 90's they offered a seat, and a tram ticket to get to the game for about £20 and we used to get a few thousand extra at games, I know a few that are now Owls because of this. This whole thing though will live and die on the cost of the tickets if DC uses his usual policies it won't even get off the ground.

First we got the students to clog up the roads last Saturday so the grunters struggled to get to their game, and now we are recruiting them to work for us. Wilder's and Shield's pens will be working overtime with all those letters they'll be writing.

I spy another conspiracy. Poor them.

If you do go to their union you can get cheap tickets on the rare occasion SEFC marketing actually sort their poo out. The SU are very uncomplimentary when i ask in there. They say that they are awful to deal with.

All you need then is an NUS extra card on the door which if you google are dead easy to get yourself if you arent a student

24 minutes ago, adamnich said:

If you do go to their union you can get cheap tickets on the rare occasion SEFC marketing actually sort their poo out. The SU are very uncomplimentary when i ask in there. They say that they are awful to deal with.

All you need then is an NUS extra card on the door which if you google are dead easy to get yourself if you arent a student

25 minutes ago, adamnich said:

I genuinely have no idea what this means??