Rub It In, Jos!

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Yea but I wish we had that on here, I mean imagine today’s statements preceded by “I don’t know anything about football but...”

- Reach can’t tackle 

- I don’t see what Matias offers

- Joey only passed sideways or backwards

- We don’t have the players to play 3 at back

It’s crazy on here in the hour before kickoff and I’m glad someone’s taken time to call few out on it, wish I had patience to go back through too! 

opinions. opinions, unless you're way out at the bottom, or running away at the top then each week they'll be different, next weeks result could not be favourable, or then we could go on a 8 match winning run.

if you think someone's talking borrocks (i'm learning japanese) by all means counter them, look to spread the word, look to educate and enlighten.

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

opinions. opinions, unless you're way out at the bottom, or running away at the top then each week they'll be different, next weeks result could not be favourable, or then we could go on a 8 match winning run.

if you think someone's talking borrocks (i'm learning japanese) by all means counter them, look to spread the word, look to educate and enlighten.

You can’t educate pork :) 

34 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Some of the pre match comments I’d suggest knowing nothing was knowing too much for them; to add to the above I’ve also read: 

pudil should play left midfield 

team is toothless & cobbled together

no goals in that team

Our fan base used to make me proud, I don’t remember these silly sausages talking such crapppp in years gone by.  

Think you've quoted me a little out of context there Philb....

However, I've got to admit I was dubious about the starting lineup and system we were employing, but I've no shame in admitting that Jos proved me spectacularly wrong! Fantastic performance from all concerned!

So for the purpose of this thread, I'm sorry for being a massive, wet, disbelieving fanny!

lol

UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

Biggest win of the season.  

Indeed.

To follow up Wednesday night's poor showing with that performance away to one of the league's stronger sides shows a heck of a lot of grit, character and quality.

There were so many positives today: the effective and balanced system we played; Penney starting to visibly grow in confidence; Hector looking every inch the commanding centre back we've been searching for; Pelupessy reminding us why he's been so vital to all our good performances so far this season; Fletcher looking physically fit and up for the battle; Reach returning to form in a more familiar position; Matias bagging another goal...

I just love Saturday nights when Wednesday have won.

2002730499_LuhukayParty.gif.fa89adf89f67661398ede37ef341ba46.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ozzie_And_Jos_Dance.gif.9da617de608a0fc783008ffc370d7fbe.gif

What do I know. Feck all, that's what. Well done Jos and the lads. Keep proving me wrong and I'll be delighted. Give me some credit though. Who honestly saw performance coming after the Forest surrender? Long may it continue. 

I posted this in the matchday thread....

We have a tendency to surprise, we lose to rubbish teams on a winless run and win against good teams when there seems to be no hope. Don't be surprised if we get a surprise result today. ( I know that doesn't make sense but you know what I mean)

I've no special knowledge and don't claim any credit for predicting the win. It's just that we always seem to be contrary. This was us beating a good team god help us when we play the bottom 3 teams.

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

6 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Oh dear, another long afternoon in store

6 hours ago, Beholder said:

Oh dear. 

We r gonna get mullered. 

6 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Another car crash of a selection.

5 hours ago, Watson said:

No goals in that lineup

4 hours ago, Stoop said:

I really wish Jos would stop picking the starting 11 out of a hat

6 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

We won three matches with 442 and looked much better. And now he's reverted to the farcial formations again. 

Who is picking this team? If its the manager then he's incompetent 

No_Idea.gif

• Haha 2

7-3-3 from his last 12 games  … to leave out the fans favourites in westwood & FF and know the flak is going to be coming his way no matter how good the results are takes some  cajones ……find it very strange that a lot havnt took to him . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, prowl said:

I posted this in the matchday thread....

We have a tendency to surprise, we lose to rubbish teams on a winless run and win against good teams when there seems to be no hope. Don't be surprised if we get a surprise result today. ( I know that doesn't make sense but you know what I mean)

I've no special knowledge and don't claim any credit for predicting the win. It's just that we always seem to be contrary. This was us beating a good team god help us when we play the bottom 3 teams.

I thought our 3 wins had come against the bottom teams