Rub It In, Jos!

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Indeed.

To follow up Wednesday night's poor showing with that performance away to one of the league's stronger sides shows a heck of a lot of grit, character and quality.

There were so many positives today: the effective and balanced system we played; Penney starting to visibly grow in confidence; Hector looking every inch the commanding centre back we've been searching for; Pelupessy reminding us why he's been so vital to all our good performances so far this season; Fletcher looking physically fit and up for the battle; Reach returning to form in a more familiar position; Matias bagging another goal...

I just love Saturday nights when Wednesday have won.

2002730499_LuhukayParty.gif.fa89adf89f67661398ede37ef341ba46.gif

Hear hear!

17 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Delighted to admit I thought he'd got it wrong today and he got it so, so right.

The switch to 4-4-2  and pushing Hector into midfield at the end was very brave, but worked superbly.

I like this switching formation during a game if we need to. The switch worked last week against Stoke also.

15 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

I like this switching formation during a game if we need to. The switch worked last week against Stoke also.

evidently with  team selection consisting of him drawng 11 names out of a hat it gives him scope to mix things up and hopefully  stumble on a winning combination …….. 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Some of the pre match comments I’d suggest knowing nothing was knowing too much for them; to add to the above I’ve also read: 

pudil should play left midfield 

team is toothless & cobbled together

no goals in that team

Our fan base used to make me proud, I don’t remember these silly sausages talking such crapppp in years gone by.  

I love Sheffield Wednesday till the day I die but can't understand why some fans criticize Jos