Rub It In, Jos!

Just now, offalyowl said:

Anyone that wants jos out, know nothing about football 

Some of the pre match comments I’d suggest knowing nothing was knowing too much for them; to add to the above I’ve also read: 

pudil should play left midfield 

team is toothless & cobbled together

no goals in that team

Our fan base used to make me proud, I don’t remember these silly sausages talking such crapppp in years gone by.  

• Like 1

everyone on ere been super quick to right 3-5-2 off as crap just cos of wigan and Brentford away. 

they are tough games for anyone, and at that time we hadnt replaced Hunt & Vanancio.

since then we have started playing Penney, (albeit on the other side) and Hector has come in.

after the run we had at the end of last season we would be mad to bin it, especially away from home,

Some of the pre match comments I’d suggest knowing nothing was knowing too much for them; to add to the above I’ve also read: 

no goals in that team

Our fan base used to make me proud, I don’t remember these silly sausages talking such crapppp in years gone by.  

The biggest problem now Phil is with Fifa everyone a manager and think they know best when some haven't a clue, I've seen others calling for jos head after a few mins into the stoke game but nothing about the 3 games we won before that, it's a joke 

no goals in that team

no t'internet then, if you heard someone talking borrocks you either had a chuckle, walked away, or told him to stop talking borrocks, and kept a circle of associates who 'knew' a bit, nowadays of allocated seating you can't move away that easily, or avoid it on here.

if you think this is bad, go on some of the motoring sites, some poor ******* has his car broken down and wants advice, when in chips some 'plonker' who starts by saying 'i don't know anything about cars, but here's my sixpenneth'. WTF:

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

no t'internet then, if you heard someone talking borrocks you either had a chuckle, walked away, or told him to stop talking borrocks, and kept a circle of associates who 'knew' a bit, nowadays of allocated seating you can't move away that easily, or avoid it on here.

if you think this is bad, go on some of the motoring sites, some poor ******* has his car broken down and wants advice, when in chips some 'plonker' who starts by saying 'i don't know anything about cars, but here's my sixpenneth'. WTF:

Yea but I wish we had that on here, I mean imagine today’s statements preceded by “I don’t know anything about football but...”

- Reach can’t tackle 

- I don’t see what Matias offers

- Joey only passed sideways or backwards

- We don’t have the players to play 3 at back

It’s crazy on here in the hour before kickoff and I’m glad someone’s taken time to call few out on it, wish I had patience to go back through too!