Worrying times as Kieran Lee's return cut short today

14 minutes ago, Quist said:

He does not look happy in the picture of him coming off the pitch.

Sincerely hope its just a twinge and not a real set back, he is a very good player who we do need.

yes i said same it isnt forced to be his hip  even though the odds are it was  

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Are we just being REALLY over cautious with him?

We’re talking about Kieran Lee here. He runs constantly and never takes it steady. Maybe 15 minutes of high intensity work is exactly what was required to test where he is without taking too much of a risk. 

9 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Can't think of a player I've wanted to come back from injury as much as Kieran Lee.

Absolutely desperate for him to be fit and healthy again.

think we all are mate   I think we can trust the present manager to give him the best chance 

5 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Can't think of a player I've wanted to come back from injury as much as Kieran Lee.

Absolutely desperate for him to be fit and healthy again.

What, not even Jeffers? :ph34r:

I almost agree with you though, but the times waiting for Hirst to return probably just pip it.

Desperate to see Lee return. Not just because of what a good footballer he is but also because he is a model professional and seems to be a thoroughly lovely bloke too. If worse comes to the worst and he can't play again then it would be a case of a modern day testimonial being actually worthy.

Well, I don't believe for one moment it was a planned substitution. If it was likely a player could only contribute 15mins from the start then surely you wouldn't play him. I don't wanna write him off because he's such a good player for us, but Kieran has had multiple hip ops during his time here. I fear his race is run. 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Well, I don't believe for one moment it was a planned substitution. If it was likely a player could only contribute 15mins from the start then surely you wouldn't play him. I don't wanna write him off because he's such a good player for us, but Kieran has had multiple hip ops during his time here. I fear his race is run. 

And again the fact he was hobbling around for most of this 16 minute appearance proves it . As I say was more than likely an experiment to determine whether he could handle contact football . Such a shame , top player in his pomp 

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be interesting to hear KL's opinion of Clueless Carlos's handling of him.

I suspect it won't be complimentary.

Praying yesterday was just a case of being very cautious as opposed to a breakdown.

Gutted.

And what if Kieran Lee comes out and says that he asked Carlos to play him?

that would be interesting (as its the truth)

and I guess you would stop your BS (probably not)

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be interesting to hear KL's opinion of Clueless Carlos's handling of him.

I suspect it won't be complimentary.

Praying yesterday was just a case of being very cautious as opposed to a breakdown.

Gutted.

As a so called Sheffield Wednesday fan you are absolute poison, you really  are

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

unfortunately another crock in the squad

give him til end of season to prove himself fit or release and spend his wages on someone whose gonna contribute

You are right. What's this guy ever done for us? One of our best signings in recent times, gives everything and deserves some respect.

Guest Jack the Hat
16 minutes ago, Dot said:

As a so called Sheffield Wednesday fan you are absolute poison, you really  are

Really ? He does say some controversial stuff but here is just questioning whether CC rushed him back from injury, which is a fair question. And he is praying he is OK!!!