Fernando

I don’t buy into the white flag waving if FF goes, we can cry and moan all we want but we won’t get out of this situation without selling off a few of the big names 

we need a complete rebuild 

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

The Talksport commentator v Brentford said it was his last game for us. Nothing would surprise me anymore. I'm beginning to see why DC brought in Katrien. She was adept at asset stripping the Charlton squad, hiring very obscure, disastrous foreign managers and taking them to league 1. Fans should prepare themselves imo.

She hasnt asset stripped us.

She didnt appoint the manager

• Thanks 1

Whether we do the deal as a loan with a view to a permanent in January, or just wait until January and cash-in then, I think we all just have to get used to the fact that we must sell Forestieri.

It's gutting, but I don't see any other way forward for us.

Personally, I'd rather we wait until January, but that's taking the risk that we can keep him fit and in-form.

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

They didn't say it was his last game for us.

They said it was their understanding he might be the next to depart.

There's quite a difference.

I seem to recall they said it could be his last game for us, not arguing though, whatever the phrase it wont change what happens

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Or, did he? As per Neil's interjection?

?

You mean "The Talksport commentators said just now on the commentary that they'd heard rumblings that Fernando Forestieri could be the next out the door after today's game"

That's not the same as saying "Forestier is off after today's game" as you implied.

Key words here are "rumblings" and "could", plust the fact it is Talksport.

Edited by SiJ

Not that it would surprise me if he does go...though I'm not 100% certain who is going to cough up a sizeable transfer fee/wages to take him.

As for tonight:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench.

Be gutted and to be honest pi$$ed off with DC if we let FF leave, our best player and one of the best players in the league that we would have no hope of replacing. Our team without him in will make for very dull viewing. So if he is out tonight we have a choice up front of Nuhiu, Fletcher and MM, how exciting. 

Edited by WalthamOwl