Fernando

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Hopefully lots of boos to let the owner know how the fans feel. 

Yep, absolutely brilliant idea let’s boo from the first minute till the last 

I’m actually dreading how toxic Hillsborough is gonna be tonight 

Just now, S1Owl said:

Applaud the chairman then and KM for gradually turning us into Charlton 

I'm actually going to watch the game and hopefully see a good performance from my team.

Not really interested in Charlton or anything that may have happened or not happened between KM and them.

There’d be something whimsical about Forestieri signing for Forest. If that happened I reckon we should try and get Brereton in exchange with money too.

Any deals we do from now onwards need to be shrewd as to our advantage long term

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

You honestly think we will get more?  Sharks circling, he's hardly been noticed by the rest of the Championship over the past year or so.  

I am with you: you said ‘closer to 5-6 million’ than 15-20 million. So that’s anywhere up to £10 million, which is probably the top of what we will get.

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

There’d be something whimsical about Forestieri signing for Forest. If that happened I reckon we should try and get Brereton in exchange with money too.

Any deals we do from now onwards need to be shrewd as to our advantage long term

Where has the link from Forest come from?

I saw it mentioned in one Tweet.

If we need to sell Forestieti to balance the books, then in itself that seems like a reasonable thing to do. 

But letting him leave at the end of a window, when we have no time to bring in any cover or rebalance the squad is literally the worst of all world's.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me. 

Just now, Cosby Blunkett said:

If we need to sell Forestieti to balance the books, then in itself that seems like a reasonable thing to do. 

But letting him leave at the end of a window, when we have no time to bring in any cover or rebalance the squad is literally the worst of all world's.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me. 

Indeed.

It's not so much selling him, it's if we decide to sell him now.

Would truly put the f00k in f00wittery.