What's going on at #swfc?

Just now, Woozie said:

What was the context? Was he specifically asked why we aren't winning or did he just come out and say it?

He was being pressed on lack of wins, performances, and player motivation

Ps - today Jos was very needled by Andy Giddings (who I thought put forward his best ever set of questions and did really well)

Owlstalk Shop

The last few years have been like a soap opera.

The first season was like Eldorado, loads of fit birds and sunshine, but underneath it was never going to last.

The last 2 have been like a really sh*t, miserable episode of EastEnders... Will someone please just shoot Phil Mitchell and have done with it!?

• Haha 9

Basket case of a club at the minute if this is coming from the managers mouth, More smoke and mirrors again.

Openness honesty and transparency will take the fans with you even if the going is tough. Saying I can't or won't talk about it leads to speculation..

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He was being pressed on lack of wins, performances, and player motivation

Ps - today Jos was very needled by Andy Giddings (who I thought put forward his best ever set of questions and did really well)

image.png

Oh so it's like that is it Neil! Oooh isn't Giddings brilliant, rah rah rah.

Right. I'll be mentioning the negative impact of the biggest online fans forum in my next piece. You absolute bàstàrd. You told me it was me that you loved.

• Haha 2