What's going on at #swfc?

Guest addedtime
28 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Bit like when Carlos was gonna tell us at the end of the season...

I kind of wish he'd got the chance.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He was being pressed on lack of wins, performances, and player motivation

Ps - today Jos was very needled by Andy Giddings (who I thought put forward his best ever set of questions and did really well)

I watched that press conference like this

Image result for watching through fingers gif

Jos was so uncomfortable and the questions were so good. I really feel for the guy. Hes so far out of his depth hes in the Pacific Ocean, he's in place as a stooge and a yes man, he is earning his first decent pay cheque in 4 years and he's doing (and saying) as hes told.

He looks like he wants someone to put him out of his misery. Really sad to see.

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think Jos will walk.

I've just said in another thread somewhere  he wants to be sacked imo 

doubt it will happen and the severance package  will take potential leeway away for loans 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

No it doesn't

Nothing like

He's clearly more restricted than ever before in so many ways. 

If I were him I'd just head back home and put my feet up and fizz this club off right now

Tend to disagree Neil. He is chopping and changing players ,changing systems and nothing is working. To me that comes across as he has run out of ideas. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

A McCarthy, Megson, Warnock type would never come work for Wednesday under our chairman.

Jos is our best hope. Or it's another foreign manager.

agree  no self respecting guy who's already got a good pension will work for this set up 

9 minutes ago, Beholder said:

In a way I feel for the guy. 

You can't win in a presser, whatever answer you give is the wrong answer when you aren't winning. 

On the other hand I'm a bit bemused by his team selections and am wondering why senior players are being omitted and frozen out. 

When you say Frozen/omitted?

Westwood is trying to move because we have 2 quality keepers, Dawson was brilliant at Brentford and kept us in it and Wildsmith is just as good. They need to play.

Palmer - He thinks Baker is better, Palmer is still playing in league cup etc. I agree with him.

Boyd - He has not shown anything since arriving apart from doing ok at left wing back when everyone was injured, not going to change anything if he plays more.

Jones - Could this just be he doesn't rate him and wants to try and bring on some younger lads? Could go on loan before end of August.

Everyone else is injured, Abdi, Joao, Reach, Lee, Hooper.

I think he has made it clear why he has made certain decisions. I don't think he can be accused of freezing or omitting for anything other than other lads are better.