What's going on at #swfc?

6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My fear is if Jos goes we k ow we will just end up with exactly the same again. A yes man , a fall guy for DC happily let take the flack while he just let's the club rot and drift towards relegation.

So if Jos walks he's a yes man...just like he did in Germany Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

8 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Hasn't he played 5-3-2 bar the final half hour at Wigan and the Brentford game after he was forced to swap Matias for Reach (doubt he'd have played the latter wide right like Matias did against Brentford).

Or am I massively wrong with this? Y'all will have far more idea on formation changes than me to be fair. 

But for all the criticisms that could be levied at Jos; changing formation too frequently, a negative approach... one that doesn't seem fair is unnecessarily changing players. Purely IMO tho

He could have gone with other options than Matias and not completely changed the shape of the team 5 minutes before kick-off if the intention was to play 5-3-2 again.

He changed 3 of his back 5 after the first game of the season. Granted it was a poor defensive display but that's some turnaround 1 game in and the 2 subsequent defensive displays haven't exactly seen a massive improvement. 

Hutchinson has played 3 different positions in 3 games.

Fletcher plays encouragingly well in starting against Hull - better than Nuhiu performed at Wigan despite scoring. Mindful that Fletcher is recently back from a long-term lay-off, instead of resting him for a cup game against a League One side he plays him for 90 minutes and then drops him for the league game.

17 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Hasn't he played 5-3-2 bar the final half hour at Wigan and the Brentford game after he was forced to swap Matias for Reach (doubt he'd have played the latter wide right like Matias did against Brentford).

Or am I massively wrong with this? Y'all will have far more idea on formation changes than me to be fair. 

But for all the criticisms that could be levied at Jos; changing formation too frequently, a negative approach... one that doesn't seem fair is unnecessarily changing players. Purely IMO tho

Y'all?

Y'all?

Y'all!?

880555778_GetOut.gif.0cf826fc7661b0ce1731520bd2b0c6d1.gif

• Haha 5

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 18:44, Fuzzy logics said:

Gonna be a big next 10 days for both the Club and the fanbase imo.

In that time we have 3 home games and the window finally shuts.

6 Championship points, a decent performance in the Cup and a couple of good loan signings and we will once again be setting sail for the prem on HMSPTL. DC, Jos and the players will get the backing of the fans and can finally pull it all together and with renewed momentum execute on their plans.

:stuwinky:

On 21/08/2018 at 19:03, sonofbert2 said:

I'm really  looking  forward to our first "papering over the cracks" quote of the new season when we next get beaten after a few good results and enter the next phase of hysterical negativity.

Whooah! I think we had our first papering over the cracks call last week.