#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

1 minute ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

I appreciate what they’ve done here. And they’re trying find the best middle ground for fans and club. 

I won’t be signing up to this. 

However, if they included the Christmas fixtures and slightly after I would probably have signed up. I have time off at Christmas and paying for the Christmas fixtures in advance would be a great financial help 

We haven't got any over Xmas - our 'Festive' game is on New Years Day.

Edited by royalowlisback

14 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I doubt Rhodes will be allowed to play?

Leeds and West Brom are both on Sky - so take them out, many casual supporters will watch it home/pub.

Those same casual supporters would be more inclined to attend the game if it was reasonably priced at say £25! Oh look, they are! 

Well done to SWFC for making the effort.

Will need to read the detail. I haven’t done that yet.

Being a Yorkshireman, I need to work out all permutations to identify the most cost effective method of attending games this fishing season.

Edited by theowlsman

2 hours ago, Manchester_Owl said:

It's expensive for all clubs in the Championship to compete at the top. Only 3 teams get promoted.

This means ALL clubs will be in debt.

We had a shot and it didn't work. We go again with restrictions. We are not in threat of administration, unless Chansiri leaves.

The alternative is to balance the books and play lower end Championship or League 1. I personally don't want that.

Not quite sure how any of that is related to what I said.

5 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

I appreciate the club is trying something new and applaud them for it.

My initial thought looking at it is that if someone can afford those prices, the likelihood is that they would have been afford a season ticket.

Hopefully a lot of people will see a benefit to it and jump on board though, and the quality of football matches the fan's investment.

I think they are trying and any savi g is a good one. See the point 're for the saving might as well have got a season ticket. But there are people who can afford season tickets and don't buy due to work commitments. If I could only get to half the games say I would buy the bundles as would still be a saving on potg. Yes all tickets are expensive but they have been positive and done something to try to help.

3 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

I still think Owls TV is the route to capture the fans who currently aren’t attending the games. Something £200 for the season and all home games and beamed live, would sell

Who would buy a ST at £700 a pop if you can watch it on the box for £200?

Assuming you mean for those abroad though?