#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

It is all about getting the balance.

It is absolutely true that attractive, winning football will always lure in the crowds 

What is probably true is that dull football and sat at mid table with prices high won't.

There is unfortunately no 100% correlation that high prices = better players = attractive winning football.

That is the issue season 1 under Carlos we got that. Season 2 huge sums of money were wasted and the football got more pragmatic. Season 3 the football became losing football when the plot was lost. Those better players did not even make the pitch.

So if you don't deliver on your promise of what higher prices will bring you are in trouble. 

The old phrase of  don't climb over people on the way up as you might need them on the way down 

This is the sad thing  we waited for decades to get rid of the muppets and get some proper money in then acted like viv nicholson (google her kids) going all in on a 3 season gamble and feck the consequences

11 hours ago, chrisf said:

2,000 might not seem much to the club, but that's 2,000 fans who can't make all games who all of a sudden can. Can only be a good thing to get more in - although £30 is too high.

Fair point, I don't mind what they charge even if lower than I paid with ST, prices change on if he things after you have bought them. Only downside is that next year some might be discouraged from buying a ST. Rather have a full ground  maybe just open leppings lane lower and charge 20.00 would look way better on the tv. 

7 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

Seven different match categories, gold and silver membership schemes, six match bundles, different ST packages...ffs my brain hurts !!

Modern life is rubbish !!  Everybody overthinks things and make things too complicated. Cinema tickets, theatres, menus, rail fares, flying, mobile phone contracts.

Match categories (3 only) I can just about cope with, everything else is just stupid. Put ST's on sale in April and leave them on sale. No ticket in our league should be more than £30 ( average about £20). Under 12's should be £1 with an adult, 12-18 £5.

Make it simple.

Of course, the only thing that really matters is a winning team.