#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

The Owls are pleased to announce details of a six-game bundle package for the very first time as we trial alternative discounted methods for fans to enjoy the S6 atmosphere.

With 11 Championship games at Hillsborough remaining before Christmas, supporters will have the option to purchase a bundle to cover their choice of any six fixtures.

Indeed, mix and match the games up to and including Preston on Saturday 22 December and pick the package to suit you best!

The bundle is flexible too, as fans need not commit to all six games at once, but those who do must redeem their game in advance of matchday.

All bundles can be managed online, meaning there is no requirement to visit or call the Ticket Office to choose your games.

If the preferred match is not yet on sale, fans can return to their account at a later date and add as and when.

A tiered pricing system for bundles is in place with options for general sale prices, Silver Member prices and the biggest saving of all to our Gold Members. 

Prices

Kop General price Silver Member Gold Member
Adult  £180  £165  £145
Under 21/Over 65  £120  £105  £85
Under 17  £80  £55  £50
Under 11  £55  £25  £20

North/
Grandstand

General price Silver Member Gold Member
Adult  £200  £185  £165
Under 21/Over 65  £140  £125  £105
Under 17  £80  £55  £50
Under 11  £55  £25  £20

South General price Silver Member Gold Member
Adult  £220  £205  £185
Under 21/Over 65  £160  £145  £125
Under 17  £80  £55  £50
Under 11  £55 £25  £20

Please note that no upgrades will be available once purchased, for example if a Kop Bundle is purchased, tickets cannot be moved to another area of the stadium and no refunds will be available for missed matches.

How can I buy a Six-Match Bundle online?

1.    Click 'BUY NOW' and log into your account or click the bundles tab at the top of the page.

2.    Select which section of Hillsborough you would like your Bundle and select quantity to ‘1’.

3.    Proceed to checkout.

How can I allocate matches to my Bundle online?

Once you have bought your Bundle, please use the steps below, ensuring you have redeemed your ticket no later than 5.00pm the day before a game you wish to attend. 

CLICK HERE and log in to your account.

The Bundle you have purchased will be displayed on the following page. Please click on your Bundle to highlight it yellow, and click ‘Select Event’.

1.    You will then be able to allocate your Bundle to one of the fixtures currently on sale. We usually have tickets on sale four weeks prior to the fixture.

2.    The seat selection page will be displayed, giving you the opportunity to select your seat.

3.    You can select your matches one at a time or multiple matches by repeating the process.

Once finished, click checkout and complete your purchase. Your ticket will be issued as an e-ticket unless stated otherwise.

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I do too

I think the club needed to come up with something absolutely irresistible with this one and they only had one shot to make it happen.

Genuinely don't think fans will take them up on this one but hope to god I"m totally wrong on it and they smash amazing amounts of them 

They could have been very flexible with this i.e. they could have put a flexible amount of games with a sliding discount on - more you buy, the bigger discount you get. 

Hey-ho, at least it's something!

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Since Silver Members already receive £5 off per game, how is a ticket at £30 going to be a saving on the Kop - unless every game on the Kop is going to be significantly more than £35 per game?  :Chansiri:

Never thought of that.

Very good point

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

It would be £27.50 per game for Silver members, my bad.

But still, with the fiver off per Silver Member status- that means POTG prices are going to be even higher than normal - averaging out way more than £32.50 per game on the Kop, to allow for any sort of saving?

I really feel for the club here.

They're at the point where tickets have an image of being unaffordable

They're really trying and I applaud it 

It's almost like they're in a position where it's virtually impossible to sort this situation out unless we go on a mad winning run of games and pull people back in

It's a really tough one for the club currently

We should support and applaud any positives they do to try and sort it

Some fans might buy these in order to do their bit and try and help out with FFP/P&S

Owlstalk Shop

So £30 a game for adults on Kop, and just £15 saved if you're a £50 silver membership holder.  Would have thought it would be £150 total to reflect the £5 off per game which they advertise.  

The scheme could be a winner but it's  still too expensive for most casual fans.  

• Like 2

Without a team performing well on the pitch, I fear it's far too little to raise attendances. Our best hope is we put some wins together, then it might feel like £33.33 per match (North Grandstand) isn't too greater stake. There's a lot you can do with that money that doesn't make you feel throat split-tingly depressed after 90 minutes. 

At least the club are trying something

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Sorry mate I know your on a positive vibe run atm but fizz feeling sorry for the club!!! 

Chansiri put us in this ridiculous situation which was never goi g to have a solution when we hit this point. 

Thats why he did the long term season tickets so he could say what can I do I will do my best!!!!

The best would have been not to strangle the loyal fans from minute one of walking into the club.  

He and the club have zero sympathy from me right now

Yeah fair and I hear you

I just think that unless they did something crazy/mad like doing £20 sit anywhere you want tickets for the rest of the season that literally the only thing going to attract fans back now is an incredible run of wins and us sitting up in the top 6 of the Championship, playing incredible football.

Let's hope that's the case.

Owlstalk Shop

I appreciate the club is trying something new and applaud them for it.

My initial thought looking at it is that if someone can afford those prices, the likelihood is that they would have been afford a season ticket.

Hopefully a lot of people will see a benefit to it and jump on board though, and the quality of football matches the fan's investment.