#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah fair and I hear you

I just think that unless they did something crazy/mad like doing £20 sit anywhere you want tickets for the rest of the season that literally the only thing going to attract fans back now is an incredible run of wins and us sitting up in the top 6 of the Championship, playing incredible football.

Let's hope that's the case.

I agree with this

They’ve got to be a lot cheaper - £20 would have been better per match to get people and funds in short term

They could have trialled it for one match to give a marker before implementation 

This is a good offer/scheme.

People will moan until it's free entry. That ain't gonna happen.

This allows people who are unable to get to every match to pay £25 per match for 6 games.

The only valid criticism on this is that it should be for the full season with the exception of the derby and the last game of the season.

The club have to generate money. Don't see what all the negativity is about.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Since Silver Members already receive £5 off per game, how is a ticket at £30 going to be a saving on the Kop - unless every game on the Kop is going to be significantly more than £37 per game?  :Chansiri:

It works out at £27.50 per game for silver members. Bare in mind that some of those 10 home games you can take your pick of 6 from will be cat A, B and C games, at £42, £39, £36 respectively. Take off your silver discount to make it £37, £34, £31 then it can be a good saving, particularly if you take up the membership discount offer on the Preston game at £20. 

2 cat a games, 2 cat b games, and 2 cat c would normally cost you £ 204 as a silver member! They're offering you potentially a 20% discount ! 

Just now, SolihullOwl79 said:

It works out at £27.50 per game for silver members. Bare in mind that some of those 10 home games you can take your pick of 6 from will be cat A, B and C games, at £42, £39, £36 respectively. Take off your silver discount to make it £37, £34, £31 then it can be a good saving, particularly if you take up the membership discount offer on the Preston game at £20. 

2 cat a games, 2 cat b games, and 2 cat c would normally cost you £ 204 as a silver member! They're offering you potentially a 20% discount ! 

Some examples like that published would definitely help sell this bundle (and maybe memberships too)

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, SolihullOwl79 said:

Thought that was Gold Membership only?

The rest are valid points though.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some examples like that published would definitely help sell this bundle (and maybe memberships too)

Hellishly complicated to explain though - and because categories of games haven't been released it's impossible to say what the actual discount level is.  

As stated in my previous post it’s a step in the right direction.

Starting now put in hard work and thought into next seasons pricing.

I’m not too familiar with season ticket costs but I’ll use my mate as an example.

Costs him £20 a game. So to me for a 6 game bundle make it 20-25% more expensive. So £24-£28. Then with a silver membership give a 10% discount if you buy a bundle. Higher % discount if you have gold membership.

Then have potg prices 40-50% higher than a season ticket price per game. So £28-£30 per game. 

Seems to me we have no formula, just random prices all over the place with no though. Use season ticket cost as a base and work upwards from there. 

I’ve just come up with this off the top of my head. Obviously numbers and percentages can be different and a lot more thought would have to go into it, but I just seems much more sensible than our current model. 

7 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

This is a good offer/scheme.

People will moan until it's free entry. That ain't gonna happen.

This allows people who are unable to get to every match to pay £25 per match for 6 games.

The only valid criticism on this is that it should be for the full season with the exception of the derby and the last game of the season.

The club have to generate money. Don't see what all the negativity is about.

A 6 game pack for the club to get your money in advance the person buying the pack needs to feel like they are getting a benefit for giving their money early.

Next two games Ipswitch £28 (save £3), Millwall £25 Saving £0), why should a fan pay in advance to save ZERO or am I missing something here.

46 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Really exited when I heard this logged straight on to the website the I saw the price I would have to pay £220 for 6 games or £36.67 a game.

I go to the home game against Ipswich it will cost me £39, Millwall £36 (or cheaper to pay on the gate than in advance) -  I don't know what other games I would go to but if I had read it was £180 - £190 for 6 games I would have got one but £220 on the south is just too expensive.

Its a good idea but it has to be priced correctly or its a wasted idea. If we have any category E, F or G it will be more expensive to get a 6 game bundle than pay on the gate.

Buy the kop package deal @£180 you have your wish !!!!

Just a thought like. 

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

As stated in my previous post it’s a step in the right direction.

Starting now put in hard work and thought into next seasons pricing.

I’m not too familiar with season ticket costs but I’ll use my mate as an example.

Costs him £20 a game. So to me for a 6 game bundle make it 20-25% more expensive. So £24-£28. Then with a silver membership give a 10% discount if you buy a bundle. Higher % discount if you have gold membership.

Then have potg prices 40-50% higher than a season ticket price per game. So £28-£30 per game. 

Seems to me we have no formula, just random prices all over the place with no though. Use season ticket cost as a base and work upwards from there. 

I’ve just come up with this off the top of my head. Obviously numbers and percentages can be different and a lot more thought would have to go into it, but I just seems much more sensible than our current model. 

I'd work it the other way round. Start with a reasonable POTG price as your base and then calculate discounts from that. 

• Like 1