#SWFC announce 6 game bundle - full details here

I'm not been funny but they are just tying themselves in knots based on fans recent comments...why get in this situation in the first place?? £30.00 for adults & £15.00 concessions every game, no messing about job done....everyone is happy and fans turn up!!

All this save £5 but spend £300 upfront. Choose 6 games for £200.00 and save £3.00....I just don't get it, as a club why shoot yourself in the foot in the first instance then have to come up with that many ideas that the fans are literally bombarded with offers??

37 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I'm 5ft 7" and just moved back to the South Stand, 28 years after last sitting there.

Even my little legs don't fit, the North Stand leg room was cavernous by comparison.

I used to sit on the front row on about the half way line as a kid, the club then rebuilt the south stand for Euro 96, didn't match up the concrete and everytime it rained i was sat with my fee in a puddle - happy days.

Oh and every time that Mr Meadows got lost all the steward stood up to find him. lol

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Sorry mate I know your on a positive vibe run atm but fizz feeling sorry for the club!!! 

Chansiri put us in this ridiculous situation which was never goi g to have a solution when we hit this point. 

Thats why he did the long term season tickets so he could say what can I do I will do my best!!!!

The best would have been not to strangle the loyal fans from minute one of walking into the club.  

He and the club have zero sympathy from me right now

What do you suggest then?

Shall we all just pack it in?

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I'm not been funny but they are just tying themselves in knots based on fans recent comments...why get in this situation in the first place?? £30.00 for adults & £15.00 concessions every game, no messing about job done....everyone is happy and fans turn up!!

But evidence shows that's not the case, even at £25. People will come and go if they can be bothered - most of the time they can't be bothered.

The club are trying a cheaper matchday pricing package so they know fans are actually going to come to 6 games at £30, rather than maybe 1 or 2 if all games were £25 and they could pick and choose.

It's far from perfect, and with every midweek home game on Sky it probably needed to run for longer than Dec 22. But the club are obviously concerned that would hamper half season-ticket sales to some degree.

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

quick question to the loyal ST holders on here 

would you resent an attempt by the club to encourage potd to charge about the same price as you're paying per match ?

Yes!

ST holders should always get the best discounts for committing "long term" else there is no point having them. Just like fans who consistently go to away games should get first dibs on big game away tickets

7 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Since Silver Members already receive £5 off per game, how is a ticket at £30 going to be a saving on the Kop - unless every game on the Kop is going to be significantly more than £37 per game?  :Chansiri:

Sure it makes sense to out idiot owner 

I like the fact that DC has tried to respond to criticism from supporters in a positive way. I think allowing the sort of flexibility that the bundle allows is excellent as many can't make games on matchdays for various reasons. Well done Wednesday for your efforts on this tricky issue.

11 minutes ago, steelowl said:

quick question to the loyal ST holders on here 

would you resent an attempt by the club to encourage potd to charge about the same price as you're paying per match ?

I buy my season ticket as like having all game paid for no fuss then. If I m being honest would possibly miss some midweek games. Don't mind if potg was cheaper or near what I paid as long as st still have priority on tickets. Bit irrelevant really as when we do reduce prices it hardly puts anyth8ng on the gate.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

I buy my season ticket as like having all game paid for no fuss then. If I m being honest would possibly miss some midweek games. Don't mind if potg was cheaper or near what I paid as long as st still have priority on tickets. Bit irrelevant really as when we do reduce prices it hardly puts anyth8ng on the gate.

the point I'm alluding to is that the club is in dire need of cash 

a ST holder has considerable advantage the exact seat they want every game at a discounted price access to cup tickets first 

as we are in an unprecedented situation this and next year would it be that much of a problem to see them sell off the seats at a rate just above a ST price ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

the point I'm alluding to is that the club is in dire need of cash 

a ST holder has considerable advantage the exact seat they want every game at a discounted price access to cup tickets first 

as we are in an unprecedented situation this and next year would it be that much of a problem to see them sell off the seats at a rate just above a ST price ?

Ok make all games 30.00 fine with that but still think it would only add 2k to the attendance and the lower prices would mean we still don't make any more. Would be good to have a few more in though.

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Tell you what if your listening SWFC or Mr Chansiri or any one who deals with sorting this clusterfuck of a mess you have got us into, I will offer you a very simple solution which will get bums back on seats for non season ticket holders. 

A/ play our best team, regardless of petty squabbles in the camp, club or whatever just play our best team. 

B/ stop winding fans up who feel like you are only thinking about fleecing every penny from them by actually not fleecing every Penney from them, make merchandise like kits  and memberships and all th other stuff and the likes affordable, we are not Barcelona. 

C/ make every potg £30 or just have 2 cat games. £32 for cat A and £28 for cat B games. Either of those would be suitable for most and would result in fans not having to pay our large sums just because the club is desperate.  

Can we for once look past tomorrow when trying to find solutions?  Get the fans back at the club, get them spending, if you get potg fans they will no doubt spend something in the ground too. 

Ffs stop chasing upfront sales and do the basics and get the fans back by not treating them like flaps!,,,, it isn’t hard it really isn’t 

tbh Roland this has worried me from day 1  demanding full payment for a box in days rang alarm bells 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

It’s every deal, it’s like he just wants to squeeze all the money in one go, I know some people like what he did with the long term season tickets but I just thought wtf , you want someone to commit for 3-6 years to get a discount t they should get by being a season ticket holder for one year?  

The biggest worry though was why such a need to get upfront payments? We were always goi g to have big shortfalls that way and with the pricing set high from the outset it was goi g to be a problem getting revenue from potg now even if we had a great team and we’re playing wonderful football. We had no chance if we had a problem like this and quite a few of us mentioned this but were ignored. 

I just wish he would give up with it and just take a sensible view of getting bums back on seats 

edited for safety 

• Haha 1