The Westwood situation just gets stranger

15 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We don’t need Westwood so I don’t see what the big deal is. Just another stick to beat the club and regime if you ask me. 

We don't need a quality keeper... Yeah that's just what I thought when the third one went it on on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

BINGO!!!

Wondered how long it would be before it was mentioned that the Star broke the news

*bangs head on desk*

lol

He's here look, the local media's biggest fan. 

(bizarre response by the way)

Edited by bigdan2003

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep.

Star ran an article where Jos said he was injured. Westwood replied saying he was as fit as he's ever been. 

Think we can read between the lines. 

Yeah I remembered the tweet. 

Problem is, people like to read between the lines far too often. 

32 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Not the first time I’ve heard of Jos doing this. He didn’t speak to Jordan Rhodes much either, if atall. 

Does seem like the ones they want to move on quickly are being frozen out. 

You know this is true because.

a/ Jordan told you.

b/ Jos told you.

c/ ?????

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans distracting themselves with the old 'media' thing instead of looking at what's being reported

It's like watching kids getting all excited by shiny lights on the ceiling from one of those lights you can buy from Iwantoneofthose.com

Who's distracted what and where?

All i did was refer to the Sheffield Stir article. 

This unfortunately comes as no surprise. I reckon I'm on the verge of just about being done with Wednesday after 36 years.

Terrible management of almost every item on the agenda of a hapless 'leadership' team for most of the time I have know it. Never has the club been so out of touch with its fans, reality or the times.

This is not my club anymore and I won't be spending a fortune on putting my son through it either

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

This unfortunately comes as no surprise. I reckon I'm on the verge of just about being done with Wednesday after 36 years.

Terrible management of almost every item on the agenda of a hapless 'leadership' team for most of the time I have know it. Never has the club been so out of touch with its fans, reality or the times.

This is not my club anymore and I won't be spending a fortune on putting my son through it either

Whether or not our manager has spoken much to a player who is leaving seems like a strange hill to die on but that’s up to you.

:biggrin:

30 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Is it a similar or same situation with Hooper? It didn't look a serious injury when he went off at Forest, someone mentioned on here that it was a contractual issue last season, he was laughed at but maybe there's something in it. 

Definitely injured. Was receiving treatment with a physio in Spain a couple of weeks ago