The Westwood situation just gets stranger

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Clear something wrong because Westwood called Jos out on Twitter.

I've met Kieran a few times he is a straight talking bloke he has loved playing for us , he clearly would have stayed with us until he hanged his boots up , saw him at owls In the park and there were no signs then about him leaving or been frozen out. What going on at my club is a disgrace. 

6 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Rumour has is that Westwood is attending the fans forum tonight to ask why he isn’t playing. Either that or he just fancies some free Pie and Peas!

Now that I would pay to watch , he defo wouldn't hold anything back , too many of our players /ex players /staff seemed to have been gagged the club is so secretive it's unreal. 

Jos first language is not English and he answers questions simply. Westwood did miss a days training  nd was not considered because of this but was fit again at time of game. With all answers being scrutinised very carefully bound to be slight differences. In addition the club clearly want to cash in on him as he is in last year of contract.

No issue in this just accept it is what it is.

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Now that I would pay to watch , he defo wouldn't hold anything back , too many of our players /ex players /staff seemed to have been gagged the club is so secretive it's unreal. 

No player has been gagged.....they just take the money to keep quiet.

1 hour ago, rob1601 said:

It all feels a little like George Hirst MK2 and by that I mean the manager cannot use a player because upstairs says so.

Jones wasn't involved on Saturday and I wondered if we had been trying to move him on too.

Speaking of Saturday, where were Thorniley and Nielsen? Why did we have Jack Lee on the bench?

Jones wasn't involved on Saturday because despite us having Nuhiu, Palmer, Van Aken, Fox and Pelupessy in the squad, he's still way way way the worst player we've got (although Fox might give him a run for his money occasionally)

If we do manage to move him on before Thursday I'd be almost as happy as if we'd won the cup

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We don’t need Westwood so I don’t see what the big deal is. Just another stick to beat the club and regime if you ask me. 

If we lose a few of the big guns like Westwood, Nando and bannan and don't bring anyone in, then I'll start to worry that the doom mongers that were panicking about KM and her stint at Charlton maybe right, but for now I'll let jos get on with it and see what develops. 

3 hours ago, Prince said:

We don't need a quality keeper... Yeah that's just what I thought when the third one went it on on Saturday.

People have been saying Westwood is a crock and prone to howlers all last season. We’ve got two kids who are more than enough to help us escape relegation this season, we can let him go and free up some more wages. Combine all these big contracts getting trimmed down with another rise in ticket prices/merchandise next season and we’ll be a force to be reckoned with in the transfer window for the 2020/21 campaign. Believe.

3 hours ago, prowl said:

Westwood could become Jos's McGugan.

It's not the way to treat a player who has been a star for the club. Tell him to find another club by all means but don't hang him out to dry in the local press. If I was KW I'd be tempted to see out my contract even if it meant training with the kids.

Maybe, just maybe it is a Disciplinary thing.

He missed a training session after all.

50 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Goalkeeper merrygoround to be begin!

Courtious To Real

Butland to Chelsea

Westwood to Stoke

SSN reporting this now. ,

They say chelsea in advanced talks over Butland 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

SSN reporting this now. ,

They say chelsea in advanced talks over Butland 

Give us £3m and grab their hands off for 2&1/2 seasons.  Not bad for a freebie, way to do business.

Edited by adelphi1867

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I would put good money on an announcement tonight that we are absolutely NOT in an embargo, and that all of this speculation is absolutely damaging to the club.