The Westwood situation just gets stranger

"We know that Keiren is also a good goalkeeper, but he was seven months not able to play.

"The two young goalkeepers have played some very good games and made a good progression, Joe in the Championship and Cammy in the FA Cup (and also the league). So it was not a problem to change this position for us."

Luhukay revealed that he had spoken with Dawson and Wildsmith in the build-up to the Wigan clash but not with Westwood.

"I spoke to Cammy and Joe," Luhukay said. "Keiren was not there. We have a clear situation. We (also) speak at the end of last season, we speak in the first week of pre-season. They 100 per cent know how the situation is."

When asked last Saturday how Westwood's mood was, Luhukay replied: "I do not know. I have not spoken with Keiren this week about the situation."

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-cameron-dawson-joe-wildsmith-keiren-westwood-boss-jos-luhukay-on-the-owls-goalkeeping-situation-1-9287045

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Kameron

There has got to be a deal in place for someone else to sign him, if not we are devaluing him by the week.  If this is not the reason he's obviously been caught in bed with Luhukays nannan.

Edited by Kameron

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

What a marvelous example of man management this is

What a full weight example of the ruin this club has become. Anyone who thinks we are actually going anywhere with the current regime must be crazy, They could have a bottomless pit to spend but just haven't go the brains to use it. 

How many others have been gifted with this sort of management style? 

Westwood could become Jos's McGugan.

It's not the way to treat a player who has been a star for the club. Tell him to find another club by all means but don't hang him out to dry in the local press. If I was KW I'd be tempted to see out my contract even if it meant training with the kids.

7 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Not the first time I’ve heard of Jos doing this. He didn’t speak to Jordan Rhodes much either, if atall. 

Does seem like the ones they want to move on quickly are being frozen out. 

That is 100% not true.