BREAKING | #SWFC striker Jordan Rhodes in talks with Norwich City

28 minutes ago, Lombado said:

and as he is only on loan, and he recovers his form, then we get him back when all the other guys currently in their last year of contracts move on.

Good point well made!

Every way you look at it this is good news for us !

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I think I'm in a minority here but I think this is a massive mistake and will come back to bites us on the arse.

What exactly have you seen whilst he’s been with us to give you that impression?

Everybody wanted him to succeed and we all thought he would. In the position we are in as a club we need to balance the books. Of all the players we have on 'big money' contracts Rhodes would have been top of my list to move on. 

I don't think we are as good of a team without Bannan, Forestieri, Lees etc. We can easily get by without Rhodes in the team due to the strength in depth of our attackers. 

We should have gone for Marshall when we signed Rhodes. Marshall even made Madine look a decent striker.

Norwich are piecing the jigsaw together well. Don't let him go out cheap Wednesday, or that's a promotion place given away.

if he does leave will be sorry to see him go as a great bloke with a good attitude. Was delighted when we signed him, just has not worked out. Still think he is one of the best strikers at this level I have seen in years just not the past 2 years.

Good luck to him, no problem with Norwich just make sure a clause that he can't play against us including play offs

Guest Arnold
25 minutes ago, mrgund said:

Nailed on he scores 35+ goals for them. 

lol 

Then good for us. We have the 2 million Loan fee plus it's bump up his price if we want to sell at the end of the season. Win win 

1 hour ago, Think tank said:

This is good news.

We signed a player who just doesn’t have it anymore. Warbjjbg sogns were there at the end of his Blackburn career and Middlesbrough. Gets someone else off of the wage bill too!

Only fools ignore clear warbjjbg sogns  :dry:

• Haha 4