BREAKING | #SWFC striker Jordan Rhodes in talks with Norwich City

Rob Butler from Radio Norfolk tweeted this earlier:

I understand Jordan Rhodes has travelled to Norwich to discuss personal terms. Nothing signed yet but a loan deal could be close to be being finalised. Watch this space...

Yep, sounds like he’s away 

we need him gone, we’ve got strikers galore and hopefully this gives us a bit of space to manoeuvre and freshen up the squad in the correct areas 

We paid them 500k for Hooper's loan, IIRC.  Although his initial loan didn't start until the end of October, so he missed a nearly 3 months of the season.  Surely anything over 1m is a win?

Anyway, I don't believe this news story until I see an Owlstalk thread on it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Why would he be discussing personal terms for a loan move? He'll be getting the same wage, it's for the clubs to decide what percentage Norwich will cover. 

It's just an excuse for another trip down to the owl sanctuary post-445-0-46538600-1313670172_thumb.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Glad if he is going.

For whatever reason just not worked out for him at Wednesday.

The deciding not to take in a penalty in the shoot out v Huddersfield was just bizarre and sums up his time at Wednesday.

It’s very sad, JR is a player we had coveted for years and comes across as a great lad. Very disappointing that it just hasn’t worked for him here. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Why would he be discussing personal terms for a loan move? He'll be getting the same wage, it's for the clubs to decide what percentage Norwich will cover. 

He might want an executive box.

• Haha 1