A year ago today

Carlos should’ve gone straight after that game. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it was fairly clear that we needed a shake up but unfortunately the rot set in leading to the clusterfuck of last season.

Any road all in the past now onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

I always liked Carlos as a person and loved his first season. A breath of fresh air. But, my word, I'll never forgive him for that tactical approach in what was and always will be, the most straightforward route to the premier league in living memory.

50 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Unforgivable that we went to their Ground with no intention of scoring, I knew we'd not make it through after that. 

Did you still think that when we were 1-0 up in the second leg with 15 minutes left to play? lol

7 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Did you still think that when we were 1-0 up in the second leg with 15 minutes left to play? lol

Tie would've been over if we had sneeked a goal at their ground but we didn't even try which left us wide open for the eventual outcome 

3 hours ago, roaminowl said:

We were horrific in the home leg too, it was obvious that we were going to concede. Hanging onto a 1-0 lead always ends badly. 

Edited by ohgoditsjames

24 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

We were horrific in the home leg too, it was obvious that we were going to concede. Hanging onto a 1-0 lead always ends badly. 

Exactly , it’s stupidity like this that Carlos never learns from, hence Swansea losing their relegation six pointer . 

Nuihus wonder goal against Preston is the best way to relieve pressure, but the game to bed. Hoping the other team doesn’t score is stupid and naive 

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

Billy Idol - White Wedding mi lord?

Ahe yes/ It could be.

Hey Mr Carlos, what have you done?
Hey Mr Carlos, am I the only one?
Hey Mr Carlos, whats up with Hooperman?
Hey Mr Carlos, pen shootout is what you want?
Hey Mr Carlos, shotgun!

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for some dead heading
It's a nice day to start again

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I always liked Carlos as a person and loved his first season. A breath of fresh air. But, my word, I'll never forgive him for that tactical approach in what was and always will be, the most straightforward route to the premier league in living memory.

Completely agree. The fact that Huddersfield stayed up and stronger teams are coming/staying amplifies this more.

10 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Correct. 100%.

The only word for it is criminal. Fkin criminal.