#SWFC 3 - 0 Reading OMDT

We've had very few games over the past five years where the result can't materially effect us. But I think it's still really important to show what we can do.

I thought Stuart Gray lost his job with that home loss to Leeds after we were safe. A good win will benefit us far beyond the three points.

We are Wednesday! (And 'Ooh ah Johnny Harkes,singing ooh ah Johnny Harkes'!)

Looking  forward to today, but then I've been disappointed before on many an occasion this season. 

Hope we play some good football, with pressure lifted for this season can go and express ourselves. Jos looked more relaxed than I've seen him before  in his press conference this week and looking forward to seeing what his teams are really all about during these last three games.

Fine work Snoot's, I always appreciate the OMDT post's.

Taking the littlest one today at the bargain potg price of only £49 plus booking fee.....

:CEO:

But can't wait, sunny(ish) day, pint of Wednesday ale and some over cooked pastry offerings, and smashing Reading! What's not to like.

I'm hoping we finish this interesting season with a positive gd!

giphy (2).gif

• Haha 1

As I said before all of the problems we suffered this season are down to that damned Cake Ball. Very perceptive of you snoots to include this on the list of MASSIVE disappointments. Everything else was just punishment from the Footballing Gods

Preseason for our Championship winning 2018-19 season commences today!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

Cake Ball.PNG

• Haha 1

I agree with milord mallard. I’m really looking forward to this afternoon. The sun is shining, there’s no pressure, and the likes of Bannan, Hunt, Forestieri, Nuhiu and Joao - all players I want to see being deeply involved next season - can show their ability under no pressure whatsoever.

Like milord, I’m fascinated to see who and how Jos will decide his first headache, with FF, Nuhiu and Joao all fit. Will he play a 442 so FF can play wide, a 433 with Joao and FF at the side of Atdhe, or stick to 352 or 3412? Interesting. 

I think our bolstered team team will prove too strong for Reading, and I hope for a very enjoyable 3-0, with goals from our in-form strikers. 

PS...hope we gave seen Reach at CM for the last time. I love watching him run at defenders from wide. Can’t abide him central. Wasted talent. 

Edited by Holmowl