#SWFC 3 - 0 Reading OMDT

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

PS...hope we gave seen Reach at CM for the last time. I love watching him run at defenders from wide. Can’t abide him central. Wasted talent. 

And theirin lies another conundrum to be sussed by the gaffer. If FF plays left....where does Reach go?

Is there a place for all our attacking players?

Will we see Reach tried at LWB before the seasons close?

Will Labours disastrous tree culling campaign lose them control to the tories for the first time in 1907?

Would Fernando in the hole advanced of Bannan and Joey give the young Dutchman too much defensive work to handle?

Will the caped crusader and the boy wonder  escape from the giant hourglass before the sand runs through?

Will we go with a front three and ask Joao to go wide, where he didn't look as happy last match?

So many questions!

• Haha 2

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

And theirin lies another conundrum to be sussed by the gaffer. If FF plays left....where does Reach go?

Is there a place for all our attacking players?

Will we see Reach tried at LWB before the seasons close?

Will Labours disastrous tree culling campaign lose them control to the tories for the first time in 1907?

Would Fernando in the hole advanced of Bannan and Joey give the young Dutchman too much defensive work to handle?

Will the caped crusader and the boy wonder  escape from the giant hourglass before the sand runs through?

Will we go with a front three and ask Joao to go wide, where he didn't look as happy last match?

So many questions!

Using “conundrum” is usually followed by posters using it as a spurious excuse to post pics of Rachel Riley, which means I can’t follow OT today without my wife (and kids) thinking I’m perving.

Looking forward to seeing how Jos handles this.

How about...

FF ahead of Hunt. Reach ahead of new LB.

In Newcastle so it could be big celebrations if we win and Sunderland lose.

Excellent thoughts Lord Snoots ... and a beautiful day for Blue and White...

2-0 would be good...suspect they might come for a smash and grab, goal on the break 0-1 or be happy with a point.

But not much can spoil such a lovely day x

UTO

I look forward to your pre matchday reports, very informative and interesting.  Thank you and yes totally chilled today, me and the other half will be down Kelham Island later, enjoying a pint or two without moaning for once,  Summer, bring it on !!!

Edited by Mus

41 minutes ago, sage owl said:

today I am going to be totally chilled and not shout at or get angry with any players,officials or other supporters.

It dunt matter.

I suspect the officials might put your resolve to the test.

• Haha 1

It's pointless judging the players on what they do for the rest of this awful season. The pressure is off. 

As Carlton palmer said, our overpaid players couldn't cut it when the pressure was on. 

Our season was over before it started. I said way back in August we haven't a chance of promotion. I didn't actually think we would be quite as bad as we've been. We have at least five players getting over 50 grand a week and look what happens. Three of those haven't played all season for more than a handful of matches. Another has been out with faked injury (the owners fault not rhe players) and the other one is an elderly never was. 

Wolves spent their money so well. 

Our overall bill is way higher than theirs and look what a mess we've got into 

So todays match doesn't matter at all. If we get five it's meaningless. Ask Carlton palmer his opinion in that unlikely event. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Using “conundrum” is usually followed by posters using it as a spurious excuse to post pics of Rachel Riley, which means I can’t follow OT today without my wife (and kids) thinking I’m perving.

Looking forward to seeing how Jos handles this.

How about...

FF ahead of Hunt. Reach ahead of new LB.

Might just work. Didn't FF play some games for Watford on the right? Can't say know too much about his time there.

Whatever formation we use going into the new dawn a left back/wingback who can stop crosses is surely a must.

10 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

It's pointless judging the players on what they do for the rest of this awful season. The pressure is off. 

As Carlton palmer said, our overpaid players couldn't cut it when the pressure was on. 

Our season was over before it started. I said way back in August we haven't a chance of promotion. I didn't actually think we would be quite as bad as we've been. We have at least five players getting over 50 grand a week and look what happens. Three of those haven't played all season for more than a handful of matches. Another has been out with faked injury (the owners fault not rhe players) and the other one is an elderly never was. 

So todays match doesn't matter at all. If we get five it's meaningless. Ask Carlton palmer his opinion in that unlikely event. 

Fifty grand a week. Where are these figures coming from?

Who's the fake injury?

Agree, season was never going to recover from the start we made.

One of the very few bright points in Jones death rattles as a manager was when Matty Fryatt and Connor Wickham ran riot against them and Antonio scored a cracker which he didn't celebrate as they were his old club. 5-2 that day. Another serving of that would go down well..

Am going for 3-1 Wednesday  FF, Joao and Pelupessy

Att: 24,637

18 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

And the winner of the post containing the most inaccurate content is.

• Haha 1

Hard one to call - they will obviously want this more than us but we should play with more freedom.

They have improved under Clement - decent manager at this level.

1-1 we’ll get a late equaliser after a slack first half. 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl