#SWFC 3 - 0 Reading OMDT

You would be like "Am i speaking to the duck in that gif where it pecks the dog on the nob?

No sir. You are speaking to a giraffe. I am very busy eating leaves that are really high up on a tree.

Edited by pauli
  • Haha 2

Never really understand Giraffes. I get the long neck - Reach the top of trees bit. But the coats... All a bit mock cheetah effect. Not camouflage surely, I mean, they're 15 foot tall. 

Wouldn't they be better having brown legs and green heads and disguising themselves as trees?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, pauli said:

You would be like "Am i speaking to the duck in that gif where it pecks the dog on the nob that has something stringy sticking out of its helmet that the duck eats?

No sir. You are speaking to a giraffe. I am very busy smoking leaves that are really high up on a tree.

I must say it has been a tough season, I must say his Lordship has remained positive throughout even when her ladyship put him out in the snow after she found Eddie kissing his Lord of the realm ring. I must say Eddies cold sore problem has all but disappeared as the season comes to it's close and at long last we can relax our arses a little. This is a great relief to me as yesterday I had an endoscope examination, for those of you who have been in this position you will know that the Colon is filled with air for cinematic purposes and KY jelly for purposes of lubrication. Yesterday these two circumstances combined to produce the loudest fart of my entire 67 years... Then tonight I see there is thunder in the weather forecast. These two factors combined with our completely relaxed state leads me to believe we will have a goals glut....I'm going 6-3 to the Wednesday lol

UTO WAWAW 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2