Made my mind up

Not going to take us up is he. We were a soft touch for 20 mins tonight and rightly got punished. Not that he’s had an easy ride but it’s not good enough. 

Another reality check. 

We we need a big summer to kick on again. Just can’t see it happening unless we change course. 

Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Vague, generic repost.

We're talking about our club over the last  3-4 months. Not .80-85 other clubs, but as your so up on the stats, name them,

I don't have to.

Unless you are from another planet or stay locked in a dungeon you will see these same accusations EVERY season at almost EVERY club.

I take all the comments on board defending Jos, and I'm not adding my weight to any negativity around him right now.   

I do however see a spark in some new managers at other clubs, the ability to do something a little different with tactics.

I haven't seen that yet despite him using (for example) players like Thorniley tonight.   I haven't seen that yet despite him radically changing our formation.

I'm still hoping for something, maybe not something radical - but something.   Something different and something different that works.

Edited by HubristicClapper

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Fans been asking to see Fernando back in the team.

Fans been asking to see the end of the back 5.

Does both tonight.

Loses.

Must go.

Football.

Why did ff just reel away after scoring..he shud av been into the net to retrieve the ball and leggin it back to the centre circle

1 minute ago, HubristicClapper said:

I take all the comments on board defending Jos, and I'm not adding my weight to any negativity around him right now.   

I do however see a spark in some new managers at other clubs, the ability to do something a little different with tactics.

I haven't see that yet despite him using (for example) players like Thorniley tonight.   I haven't seen that yet despite him radically changing our formation.

I'm still hoping for something, maybe not something radical - but something.   Something different and something different that works.

It doesn't matter how many elastic bands you give Jos; He won't be able to unscrew the cylinder head to have a look at the engine.

Once he has a socket set and ring spanners we may see something different and something different that works.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Fans been asking to see Fernando back in the team.

Fans been asking to see the end of the back 5.

Does both tonight.

Loses.

Must go.

Football.

Never asked for either. 

Wanted him to do well. 

Don't like seeing my team beaten at half time, on a regular basis.

Most teams that offer that trend don't move upwards.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Never asked for either. 

Wanted him to do well. 

Don't like seeing my team beaten at half time, on a regular basis.

Most teams that offer that trend don't move upwards.

You personally might not have, but you must be aware that we've just lost by 1 goal to an excellent Fulham side. Beat Sunderland Preston by decent margins and folks have been digging him out for it.

Yes before he came here we went a whole calender month without a shot on target.  But he's negative....

I want him to do well same as you.

Think he should get a transfer window and the chance to do his own thing. Since he's been here he's had his finger in the dyke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Why did ff just reel away after scoring..he shud av been into the net to retrieve the ball and leggin it back to the centre circle

That's a question that can't be answered on here I'm afraid ..

You may have to email the club and ask for his contact details ..

If you succeed? 

could you be so kind to let us know,  I'm getting quite impatient not knowing this information 

Good luck with your quest Lichfield ...

• Haha 3

Gets Nuhiu to have a purple patch!

Promotes the under 23s.

Got Joao playing well.

Worked out a defensive solution at a point when we had only one fit central defender.

Yes it’s not all working out for him, but from the position he was given when he inherited the squad, I’m satisfied we’re going in a better direction.

The depressing thing is we should have changed manager after last year’s play-offs. Then this season we should’ve been making a big push.

16 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Those calling him negative, what other choice has he had with the players available?

There was enough on the pitch this evening, not to have been dicked by QPR 

We always start slow, and we are starting to get found out Tactically, his supposed strongpoint, we are all over the place

7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

It doesn't matter how many elastic bands you give Jos; He won't be able to unscrew the cylinder head to have a look at the engine.

Once he has a socket set and ring spanners we may see something different and something different that works.

I think you are half right and half wrong.

Some managers seem to inspire something.    Something I haven't seen at Hillsborough since Big Ron.   Yes, we had some decent players since him, but never since really have we inspired players to be more than they should be.