Made my mind up

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He's clearly going to have to start improving on his press and working in some food analogies to win some chaps over into thinking he is worth a crack at seeing what he can do with a full squad of fit players. 

Dykes !!

Cracks !!

whats got into you man ?

For want of a better question ......

21 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Only thing saving jos at the min is all of the injuries but tbh im not convinced he could do much better with a fully fit side.

Seems very negative but its a hard one to call, some would say we need to see how he fairs with the full squad back.

Personally I wish he hadnt got him here in the first place .

The thing restricting Jos at the min is all of the injuries

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Might be all the doom and hate filled 'fannys' of late.

Must be sublimal word association.

You are right o noble one ...

They are all a bunch of coonts......

"Win or lose we always follow the Blues".

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

9 hours ago, Anus said:

Undecided as yet, I like his honesty and seems to be sensible about looking after the players and getting them fit. But there are still questions about tactics etc. And losing away in just 15 minutes is awful.

I'm not convinced next season would offer us a good run at promotion regardless of who is manager. We are still in a poo state squad wise, and I struggle to see who is going to want to buy our expired broken under performers to facilitate this mass clear out that we all seem to be baying for. I would take a season decent mid table if we build for the next year.

So on balance, I would probably give him another season.

Roll up, roll up for the great Wednesday knacker's yard lawn sale!!

_60798810_jex_1430711_de01-1.jpg

'kin hell !!!!!!  Hooper's lost a fair bit of timber ain't he lol 

'dafuck

11 hours ago, A12owl said:

Where did I get into this conversation. Havnt said a word.

WTF:

WTF A12 ???!!!  You've been here long enough now to know you don't have to be here to get quoted and somebody give you a good kicking lol .

Now behave yersen and stop stirring t'shyte willya :duntmatter:

'dafuck ????

• Haha 1

We've seen some obvious improvement in the likes of Nuhiu and Joao but is that simply down to contract talk and improved fitness levels which you would expect from a lower league appointment. Our midfield is shocking, I wouldn't expect any other manager in the league to do any better with what we have available.

That said if you're undecided... ask yourself a simple question... is he honestly any upgrade on Stewart Gray (who supposedly wasn't good enough 3 years ago, as such)? If the answer is no then we're going backwards.

Not sure how I feel, last night was another one of those sobering performances, that we seem prone to under Jos

We had more experience, and on paper at least, more quality than our opponents

Where were the coaches famed organisational skills? 

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It's only been the mods previously who have contrived to question my intentions. I was "rested" by them for a few days recently for questioning their decision to move a thread of mine to the graveyard Owlstalk site information thread.

I'm no stirrer but was surprised to have gained notoriety for not even being on a thread. 

Will try harder to behave in the future.

:mad:

lol lol lol  didn't realise you had actually been a naughty boy buddy. Bloody mods heh ??!! Need a few '60's rockers on here to sort the buggers out lol .  anyways ; welcome back young man. And don't do it again :rolleyes:

'dafuck !!!!!!

9 minutes ago, A12owl said:

TBH cognac , im not sure who the mods are (apart from the obvious)  so reluctant to criticise anybody now. 

Thanks for the compliment of being a young man. Still a mere 69 years old. Have grown out of arguments and such like. I'm afraid my sarcasm or honesty or wanting fairness sometimes gets me into bother. 

:stuwinky:

Shurrup ya silly Owld coffin dodger. lol ( I'm only pushing 67 ) FFS

'dafuck!!!!