What will be your most standout single moment from this season?

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

There's got to be an angle....

When I've finished calculating the interest I'm due... I'll work out what fiendish plan you're up to.

It's too easy...

I don't like it.

WTF!?

Let me help you work out the interest that you are due ...

Glad to oblige .......

tena-lady-super-_pack-of-15_.jpg

• Haha 3

Probably January/Feb, stood out for me...

Working night shifts and then paying work colleagues to swap Saturdays, so I could get to Burton 0-3, Birmingham 1-3, then getting shown up against a poor Hull side in a 2-2, being unable to compete in most games this season, then witnessing another poor game against Bolton 1-1. 

Probably left me abit bitter, with what I've gone through, so a season ticket holder lost but a member gained, I'll get when I can 

Losing to Rangers for me.

It was obvious that our pre-season had been a waste of time.  Massive difference from beating Benfica the year before and the previous game with Rangers.

I predicted a 10th place finish there and then. I didn't expect it to be even worse.

More of an individual than a single moment per se, but in a relentlessly bleak season I've been massively heartened by Adam Reach's emergence as - or at least rapid progress towards being - the player I dared to hope we might be signing when we got him. Took a while to assert himself/gain real confidence after CC stopped using him as his 'gap filler' utility man in a different position every week, but he's come on in such leaps and bounds this season. In a makeshift side, true, but he's clearly a first choice player regardless now, and has franlky carried us single-handedly (at least going forward) at times.

In my view we'd have been in much more serious trouble as a Champoinship team now - and, as a club, potentially for the next few years - were it not for his efforts, energy and trend-defying fitness over the past 7 months. Good on you Reachinho son. Soccer!

tv-scrubs-2001_2010-dr_john_jd_dorian-za

Edited by Mr. Tom

Kieren Lee getting upended in front of the away fans at Bolton away and nothing happening..and everything falling apart after a great day in Manchester.. 

Joao's second vs Derby was lovely after Derby fans were in our face and giving us sht at the back of the away end

Think it'll be mainly and sadly remembered for the pointless hatred shown towards Carlos

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Could be a goal, a shot, a miss, a tackle, a press conference, a chairman's statement etc 

What will be your single most standout moment from this season?

I has to be Carlos 'i will tell you at the end of the season why my team no longer attacks'

I cannot wait for the press conference as i am sure it will be very insightful and explanatively descriptive WTF: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Could be a goal, a shot, a miss, a tackle, a press conference, a chairman's statement etc 

Seeing Hutch walk, nay hurry into Costa (Fox Valley) straight to the toilet without looking at anyone, then 5 minutes later hurry back out of the door without so much as a 'good morning' to the staff. PS: it was about 3 weeks ago, at lunch time and he looked as fit as a flea...

Also spying Jos in Meadowhell about 5 weeks ago, at lunchtime. Makes me wonder what hours they train...

Hillsborough:- The twenty minutes at the start of the second half in the Derby; Culminated in Joao levelling. Not one person in the ground at that moment thought the game was going to end in anything other than a  Wednesday victory. The catastrophe moments later made the Blunts season and contributed to ruining ours. It was a body punch that sunk us to our knees with more bad luck to follow. However, we are on our feet again and the imposters are in a wobble. I can only conclude in August (maybe September, World cup year) we start level but our air of superiority will be with us !   

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Atmosphere immediately following Joao's equaliser v pigs.

Everything and everybody just went insane.

ST holders near me, who normally celebrate by clapping politely, were going apesh1t, bouncing like good uns. 

Flashbacks of Arsenal and Brighton followed by a quick look over to the Lepp to laugh at and take comfort in the porkers utter disbelief and misery.

For those 90 seconds or so, the world was in perfect harmony, as it should be.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The final whistle, last day, win lose or draw but staying in the Championship.

Quite bad when that is going to be the most, not only standout, but significant moment of this retched season.