What will be your most standout single moment from this season?

2 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Big D putting that Leeds joker on his backside on his way to the winner.

Low point, losing a tenner somewhere round South stand and thinking about how the scrotes that found it are frittering it away. UTO.

I found your tenner and spent it on food for stray animals.

That unbelievable save from the Blunts keeper in injury time at the Lane

Had that screamer from Reach gone in, Jos would have been hailed an instant god and I feel that could have given us momentum for a decent 2nd half of the season

Edited by Baldrick

The Derby Day Disaster at Hillsborough.

When United scored in the opening minutes was frustrated but felt a sense of pragmatism.  It was a free kick and was struck well.  I still thought we would put up a fight.

When Leon Clarke surged through and made it 0-2, it was in that very moment that I knew our season was going to be pretty miserable.  I was pretty distraught.

We pulled it back to 2-2 and for a brief moment I had some optimism.  These players had battled back and shown some character.  Sixty seconds later... back to how I was at 0-2.

In the build up to that game I had such a sense of dread.  I just knew that Carlos would not treat the game with the severity it needed.  This was not just another three points.  It was not just another game.  It was the first time in over a decade that we were heading into a Steel City Derby as the favourites (on paper at least).  It was the first time we could show in a long, long time that we had assumed our historical place as Sheffield's bigger club.  It was a chance for us to stamp our authority on this city and back up all the words we had thrown at the red and white half of Sheffield.  

What did we end up with?  It was a complete and utter embarrassment.  Carlos should have been removed from his position five minutes after the final whistle blew.  I still believe to this day that if we had changed manager then, we would be in the top half of the table now.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

That unbelievable save from the Blunts keeper in injury time at the Lane

Had that screamer from Reach gone in, Jos would have been hailed an instant god and I feel that could have given us momentum for a decent 2nd half of the season

Wouldve been an on the pitch moment