Sean Clare Injured and OUT for the rest of the season

Guest Jack the Hat

You are all wrong. George Hirst doesn't exist - he is a CGI and all of the reports of him scoring in the u23 were fake news ordered by Donald Trump  to unsettle the Russians. Sean Clare does exist but he is a robot who could only be operated by Steven Hawkins. 

I'd just like to point out what great team players we have, all willing to pretend they're injured in order to lose themselves money and damage future career prospects for the good of our club. 

What a great bunch of guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

picked for a squad is different

It's not the fact he was picked for the squad injured players are picked all the time. It's the fact he was meant to be out for the season, the national team ask to check his injury progress and all of a sudden he is back in training i.e. No injury for the national team to check.

Maybe this is just really lucky for the lad or maybe the national team call the club's bluff about the injury in the first place.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, southportdc said:

I'd just like to point out what great team players we have, all willing to pretend they're injured in order to lose themselves money and damage future career prospects for the good of our club. 

What a great bunch of guys.

Stop it. They know all about you son.

They are staying the obvious.

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So normally in football in a game when a player get injured he either comes off or goes for a scan after the game.

The Owls play him for the full match wait 5 days then say his injured not exactly normal practice for a football team is it. The first to come out that he is injured is at the pre match press conference.

I wonder what new injury Abdi has this week what was it last we he has something in his eye wasn't it. Or Fessi not fit enough to train but post on twitter playing football tennis with his mates, or Westwood out injured yet called up to play for his national side, then surprisingly returns to training. Or the players fit in hutch, van aken, Bannan that their game is called off so can't play. But the club don t have the brains to organise friendlies to get players match fitness.

Either we are the most unlucky team in world football or lunatics are running the asylum

It has got the feel of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.'

Except not many will wanna break out and do one on £30,000 per week.

Only Hirsty and Clare for exits.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Sean Clare hasn't signed new contract now picks up injury in game but takes club 5 days to mention it. I don't believe them can we have an independent assessment of the player done.

As this smells like DC toys coming out of the pram again ala George Hirst.

:laugh:

surely if if it was a ploy from the club it would be geared to encourage him to sign a new contract if he’s injured all summer?

why would he take a chance on some other club signing a youth player who’s proved very little so far and coming back from surgery?

Contract already on the table ready to sign!

you haven’t thought this through have you :CEO:

28 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

You are all wrong. George Hirst doesn't exist - he is a CGI and all of the reports of him scoring in the u23 were fake news ordered by Donald Trump  to unsettle the Russians. Sean Clare does exist but he is a robot who could only be operated by Steven Hawkins. 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, erowl said:

:laugh:

surely if if it was a ploy from the club it would be geared to encourage him to sign a new contract if he’s injured all summer?

why would he take a chance on some other club signing a youth player who’s proved very little so far and coming back from surgery?

Contract already on the table ready to sign!

you haven’t thought this through have you :CEO:

You cannot play unless you sign a new contract, but boss I am fit and ready to go - not according to the club Sean. Now how about that new contract.

• Haha 1