Sean Clare Injured and OUT for the rest of the season

Sean Clare hasn't signed new contract now picks up injury in game but takes club 5 days to mention it. I don't believe them can we have an independent assessment of the player done.

As this smells like DC toys coming out of the pram again ala George Hirst.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Sean Clare hasn't signed new contract now picks up injury in game but takes club 5 days to mention it. I don't believe them can we have an independent assessment of the player done.

Hold up lads!

Poirot is on the case.

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

This exactly

It's got the dabs of the Kremlin all over it. 

• Haha 1

So normally in football in a game when a player get injured he either comes off or goes for a scan after the game.

The Owls play him for the full match wait 5 days then say his injured not exactly normal practice for a football team is it. The first to come out that he is injured is at the pre match press conference.

I wonder what new injury Abdi has this week what was it last we he has something in his eye wasn't it. Or Fessi not fit enough to train but post on twitter playing football tennis with his mates, or Westwood out injured yet called up to play for his national side, then surprisingly returns to training. Or the players fit in hutch, van aken, Bannan that their game is called off so can't play. But the club don t have the brains to organise friendlies to get players match fitness.

Either we are the most unlucky team in world football or lunatics are running the asylum

• Haha 3