BREAKING NEWS - Stripes to return

20 hours ago, David1867 said:

As per the title, blue and white stripes are coming back. What a great gesture from Mr Chansiri to reverse his decision on the kit. 

Great gesture or another pot of cash from yet more shirt sales that will no doubt be delayed etc....

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The steering group last night suggested a reveal would come tonight

Am guessing they were going to announce on the back of a win, three points, and safety in the Championship

Yeah thats what RUMBELOWS91 told me last night (who attended) but said there wasn't any mention of stripes, just an announcement about the new kit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Am guessing they were going to announce on the back of a win, three points, and safety in the Championship

If they're waiting for a win it could be November again

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Yeah thats what RUMBELOWS91 told me last night (who attended) but said there wasn't any mention of stripes, just an announcement about the new kit. 

CEO's exact words when asked about the kit/stripes.... "let's just say tomorrow is a big day".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

CEO's exact words when asked about the kit/stripes.... "let's just say tomorrow is a big day".

Perhaps talking about the match, a kind of “we’ll worry about the Kit in the summer but now we need to worry about getting 3 points tomorrow” statement?

19 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Thanks I’ll sleep easy tonight. 

I didnt know saying I don’t mind the kit would be such a trigger for you. 

Maybe get some help. 

Stop being a sanctimonious arse wipe. 

You offered your opinion, I offered mine. You stated that I was making a statement of fact. 

You should know by now that Owlstalk is where facts go to die.

Edited by CrosbyKitchens

My mate has just come back from the Megastore and said this season's kit is now being marketed as limited edition, and gone up in price as a result.

I'v been trying to buy one on the website for the past 20 minutes, but it looks like they may have run out of all sizes. Anyone else having any luck?

19 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Yeah i've noticed that 'laugh a minute' always look on the bright side of life in S Yorks.

Supporter tipping relegation.

Thought my sides would split.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Enjoy your Sunday, perhaps try to lighten up a bit. 

Edited by Owls2k

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We may be waiting some time then .