Time to go Mr Chansiri

I fink Chaunsari is rubish. 

People say hes put muney in but he ant. its our money and we shud be alowed to run club.

sooner hes gone the better, get wilder in, hed be a much better chairman than that clueless chinese clarn 

i was going to say all the POTGs should bouycot home games, but my sisters uncle says they already have, starting with other night.

Shos how much i now.

Anyhow. Chunsari out. Nah!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Prince said:

Whatever the semantics of the situation it is a joke. I wonder how many injuries are contract related, Hooper, Westwood??? 

It will all be out in the open soon enough, hopefully.

I agree that it's a ridiculous situation but some people on here are making out that chansiri is refusing him the chance to play as some kind of punishment 

5 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

If Chansiri was allowed to put the kind of money Villa have over the past 2 seasons we would be nowhere near this situation. Don't blame the Chairman, blame the joke that is Finacial Fair Play. Sustainability and Profit as it is now called is heavily weighted in favour of relegated prem teams over a 3 year period. Chansiri has the money, he's just not allowed to put it in.

Financial FairPlay has nothing to do with the decision to spread what money we had into buying sub standard back up players and not spending any on improving the first 11.  

Financial FairPlay didn’t chuck it’s teddy out of the pram and ban George Hirst from playing. 

Financial FairPlay didn’t makeup the shirts turn up at Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Financial FairPlay has nothing to do with the decision to spread what money we had into buying sub standard back up players and not spending any on improving the first 11.  

Financial FairPlay didn’t chuck it’s teddy out of the pram and ban George Hirst from playing. 

Financial FairPlay didn’t makeup the shirts turn up at Christmas. 

WTF, financial fair play restricted what Chansiri could buy, and what have the shirts got to do with anything I typed FFS

3 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

WTF, financial fair play restricted what Chansiri could buy, and what have the shirts got to do with anything I typed FFS

He chose to spread the budget on quantity not quality. That was his choice. 

17 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

He chose to spread the budget on quantity not quality. That was his choice. 

Ok, when all,these players were enlisted which ones did you disagree with at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. And my original point was that, if Chansiri had the same spending power as, say, Villa, he might have been able to attract better players than the ones we have now.

7 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

100% agree. Needs to pack his bags before he buries the club six feet under 

don’t talk to me about the new pitch, the new scoreboard, I don’t give a shiiit and it pales in comparison to the more important things 

Don't forget his name on the seats in the stand and the fancy fairy lights at Xmas.  

The German model looks like a great idea:

From an article in The Guardian quote:

Clubs must be controlled, with at least 50% plus one of votes on important decisions, by their members, the supporters. There is not an overseas owner in the league at all and many of its senior figures speak with bafflement at the English parade of foreign plutocrats possessing and funding the great clubs. The president of a Bundesliga club, even one of the big ones, is accountable to and can be voted out by the members. The clubs and the league maintain that system because, they argue, it keeps the clubs rooted in their cities and traditions.

Mea culpa. While I agree with OP, me and most of us were on cloud 9 pre -Wembley and that season was brilliant.

Of course, owner / manager is guardian of our great club and shouldn't have got carried away like us.

Yeah, he's lost loads but can afford it. Many Owls fans are hurting bad, emotionally and financially.

He's gotta find an Amanda Staveley to do one though. 

It seems that many on here just do not understand how the club is owned.  It is no longer like trying to get Dave Richards or Dave Allen to step down as Chairman. Chansiri owns the club, everything. We are merely customers and the only vote we have is not to go which I am not advocating. There is no point in this thread unless someone is genuinely coming forward with the money to buy it from him. 

As I have said in the Thank-you Mr Chansiri thread, there was another way which was not taken up.  Many wanted a rich owner/dictator and you have now got what you wanted. 

On 08/03/2018 at 12:29, sheffwed4ever said:

3 years he has been here, and I have now lost all faith and trust in him. The who situation at the club is a absolute shambles. For me he is Dave Allen with money. He is dangerous to our club, his decisions are damaging, and potentially fatal. His appointments have been poor, his investment has been wasted, his decisions on some issues are mind boggling. He had 1 good season with investment, however since then his poor business decisions and management have brought us on the brink of FFP. Do you want Chansiri to be the man to manage us through an embargo? No I dont. His outlook on the situation is straight up finger pointing at us as fans. The constant emails,notifications and adverts of desperation to sell us somehing thats overpriced or guilt trip us into handing our money over. Players contracts, players agents,Players not allowed to play, communication,pricing,corporate,staff appointments,finances utter shambolic. Its not going to get better either.he runs this club like a dictatorship and I'm afraid we are no longer at the top of the pile

And for me the most worrying thing is I dont beleive for 1 second he feels he has failed 

We are safe whilst Chansiri is at the helm. Yes we have struggled this season but to say the man is ‘Dave Allen with money’ is ridiculous. The only mistake he made was allowing Carvalhal to invest so heavily in the wrong players. DC still provided the finance with intentions of getting the Owls promoted to the Premier.

I sincerely hope DC doesn’t read damaging rubbish like this post. We are much safer with him at the helm than not. If he decides to jump ship and wants all his money back, what state does that leave us in? 

Ultimately he’s a business man. He didn’t buy Wednesday out of charity like a lot of fans think. He will understand that the current state of affairs aren’t acceptable. His intentions were, and I’m sure still are, to get us promoted and to turn his expense into immediate return.

He's done some things well, some badly, some very badly, and he's had a bit of bad luck.  Bad luck needs qualifying. It was always more likely than not that we'd fail to get promotion.  Derby have been challenging for promotion in some way or other for five seasons now and probably won't do it this year.

A new owner might make fewer mistakes, who knows.  Might also be less keen to finance losses.

It could be worse. In my view it was worse under Mandaric where there was long term stagnation and even decreasing revenues.

• Thanks 1