Time to go Mr Chansiri

I didnt go on tuesday night ,and i aint going on saturday  Sadly i still have another year to go on my three year ST ,but it can sit in the draw unused as far as im concerned ,and the club are not having another penny out of me until every one of the hangers on / advisers have left the club ,and DC has a complete rethink and stops screwing fans with ticket prices. 

47 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

First 2 seasons I thought he was the saviour and the good times were back. Unfortunately our club is in utter chaos. The player situation is a joke. Worst kits in history and overpriced. Awful football.

We've turned into a business  Joke ,not a club.

Corrected it 

If Chansiri was allowed to put the kind of money Villa have over the past 2 seasons we would be nowhere near this situation. Don't blame the Chairman, blame the joke that is Finacial Fair Play. Sustainability and Profit as it is now called is heavily weighted in favour of relegated prem teams over a 3 year period. Chansiri has the money, he's just not allowed to put it in.

8 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had 2 ST's since 2010, I don't mind having a League 1 season ticket but I do mind having the pi55 ripped out of me and paying Premier League prices for it. No way am I renewing under this dictatorship and I would urge everyone else not to, it's the only way to stand up to him. As far as I'm concerned, he is not, nor will he ever be, the Chairman to lead us back to the Premier League.We need a fan revolt!!

Let's be reyt, with your current ST track record that doesn't look like it was going to happen anyway! :laugh:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, steveger said:

Hell No, the guy that talked up so much without spending anything.... remember the state of the pitch.... old tight arsed get :biggrin:

There should be a statue of Milan Mandaric at Hillsborough. The guy is a legend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

If Chansiri was allowed to put the kind of money Villa have over the past 2 seasons we would be nowhere near this situation. Don't blame the Chairman, blame the joke that is Finacial Fair Play. Sustainability and Profit as it is now called is heavily weighted in favour of relegated prem teams over a 3 year period. Chansiri has the money, he's just not allowed to put it in.

If he DID spaff a shedload of ££££ and failed and then got fed up and cleared off who would suffer?

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, poite said:

Jos said he can't select Hirst because of the situation with his contract.

He's not shutting him out the door because he's annoyed at him and banning him from playing

Whatever the semantics of the situation it is a joke. I wonder how many injuries are contract related, Hooper, Westwood??? 

It will all be out in the open soon enough, hopefully.

22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why? He says in all his statements how much the club means to him and how emotionally invested he has become. We going to accuse him of being a liar now too? 

I don't agree with a lot he does and I think he got his plan horribly wrong. But last week he was naive and a victim of those he surrounded himself with. Now he is a stubborn dictator who is intent on ruining the club? Can we make our minds up? 

At the end of the day, he came in and invested huge amounts of his own money to try and give us everything we wanted. It hasn't worked and now we are going to turn on him? Let's take a step back. His next move is what we should judge him on. Let's wait until the summer before getting the pitchforks out. 

Really? You really think that. He bought a football club just to invest his own money to give us what we want. He is a business man. You are so naive 

Just now, steveger said:

Bit early for drinking aint it mate ? :biggrin:

Love the guy. Saved us from the brink and turned us into to a club worth a solitary £1 into one worth £40 million in the space of 3 years.

The guy is genius and should be recognized by Sheffield Wednesday until our dying day. 

Only my opinion of course 

25 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Jesus Christ! 

How anyone can say they want Chansiri out I’ll never know. 

No one really knows what goes on behind the scenes. Just rumours.

Hes signed some quality players for us, brought in a manager that got us 1 and 2 games away from the premier league in his first 2 seasons. This after about 16 years of not even dreaming about the play offs. 

Yes we might have made some strange signings, yes this season has been a disaster, but let’s not let Wembley go to our heads. We have no divine right to be in the premier league.

How about let’s try and support the club and do our bit! 

Exactly

These calling him to leave.

Yes its as easy as that

Maybe all the billionaires lining up to buy us should be told Newcastle are still trying to find a buyer 

In the owlstalk fantasy dc leaves and everythings fixed .

Just now, sheffwed4ever said:

Really? You really think that. He bought a football club just to invest his own money to give us what we want. He is a business man. You are so naive 

Not naive at all. He's like any other foreign investor who buys a football club. Pretty sure the owners of Leicester didn't buy Leicester because they loved the city and football club. Same with Chansiri here. What I'm saying he is he has given us the closest thing to Promotion. He's the man who has invested his own money to try and get the club to where everyone wants us to be.

And we're going to turn on him just like that? Let's give it some time and see if he's learnt from his mistakes.

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Love the guy. Saved us from the brink and turned us into to a club worth a solitary £1 into one worth £40 million in the space of 3 years.

The guy is genius and should be recognized by Sheffield Wednesday until our dying day. 

Only my opinion of course 

Worth 40million. Have you seen the recent released financial figures 

2 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Your naïve thinking dc is a businessman lol as much experience as girl scouts selling cookies

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If DC got the 20,000 season ticket holders to get 5 year season tickets would that not enable him to do just that and leave it for the next guy to pay for

20,000 x 5 yrs x £500 a season ticket = £50m

Would be amazed if he gets much take up on this.

Lee Stratford said that Chansiri had bought the club allegedly not realising that the family silver had already been sold.

Don't think Chansiri was overly bright in his purchase, would be unlikely that someone else would make the same mistake of allegedly buying the club without doing correct due diligence. 

One born every minute though.

1 hour ago, sheffwed4ever said:

3 years he has been here, and I have now lost all faith and trust in him. The who situation at the club is a absolute shambles. For me he is Dave Allen with money. He is dangerous to our club, his decisions are damaging, and potentially fatal. His appointments have been poor, his investment has been wasted, his decisions on some issues are mind boggling. He had 1 good season with investment, however since then his poor business decisions and management have brought us on the brink of FFP. Do you want Chansiri to be the man to manage us through an embargo? No I dont. His outlook on the situation is straight up finger pointing at us as fans. The constant emails,notifications and adverts of desperation to sell us somehing thats overpriced or guilt trip us into handing our money over. Players contracts, players agents,Players not allowed to play, communication,pricing,corporate,staff appointments,finances utter shambolic. Its not going to get better either.he runs this club like a dictatorship and I'm afraid we are no longer at the top of the pile

And for me the most worrying thing is I dont beleive for 1 second he feels he has failed 

Please don't turn him into Dave Allen or the Venky's, he's all we have.

The Game only works financially with an Abramovich in charge these days. He is a MASSIVE part of the club whether you like it or not.

He will accept he had no experience when he arrived and I am sure he's learnt his lesson the expensive way.

Have Faith not FEAR

Just now, jacksdad said:

Would be amazed if he gets much take up on this.

Lee Stratford said that Chansiri had bought the club allegedly not realising that the family silver had already been sold.

Don't think Chansiri was overly bright in his purchase, would be unlikely that someone else would make the same mistake of allegedly buying the club without doing correct due diligence. 

One born every minute though.

How had the family silver already been sold before Chansiri took over?