Time to go Mr Chansiri

15 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

We are safe whilst Chansiri is at the helm. Yes we have struggled this season but to say the man is ‘Dave Allen with money’ is ridiculous. The only mistake he made was allowing Carvalhal to invest so heavily in the wrong players. DC still provided the finance with intentions of getting the Owls promoted to the Premier.

I sincerely hope DC doesn’t read damaging rubbish like this post. We are much safer with him at the helm than not. If he decides to jump ship and wants all his money back, what state does that leave us in? 

Ultimately he’s a business man. He didn’t buy Wednesday out of charity like a lot of fans think. He will understand that the current state of affairs aren’t acceptable. His intentions were, and I’m sure still are, to get us promoted and to turn his expense into immediate return.

Not so sure seems very sensitive to criticism and found his statement posted at 1am after Carlos had gone to be very strange and worrying.

Not sure his is a business man at all, more like he was born into a family with loads of money.

16 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not so sure seems very sensitive to criticism and found his statement posted at 1am after Carlos had gone to be very strange and worrying.

Not sure his is a business man at all, more like he was born into a family with loads of money.

Head in hands*

Don't worry, he will walk away soon. Probably sell the club for a quid. 

He will do when they have served his purpose. 

He's a clever man. You don't get all that money without being clever and more than a few dubious attributes 

20 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

He's done some things well, some badly, some very badly, and he's had a bit of bad luck.  Bad luck needs qualifying. It was always more likely than not that we'd fail to get promotion.  Derby have been challenging for promotion in some way or other for five seasons now and probably won't do it this year.

A new owner might make fewer mistakes, who knows.  Might also be less keen to finance losses.

It could be worse. In my view it was worse under Mandaric where there was long term stagnation and even decreasing revenues.

Very well put mate.

People seem to have this attitude that change, ANY CHANGE is automatically a recipe that things will improve. 

I remember, even when we were winning constantly under CC in the second season and people were moaning about the style, that quote "Things couldn't get worse, whoever we got in". 

Replacing a manager is easy, they're always queuing round the block. Potential owners / Investors, especially in an area that is a bit of an outback are, as we found last time, are much harder to come by, and even if someone is found, you do not know what you're getting. 

2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Don't worry, he will walk away soon. Probably sell the club for a quid. 

He will do when they have served his purpose. 

He's a clever man. You don't get all that money without being clever and more than a few dubious attributes 

Clearly you're not.

Sometimes I think we deserve someone like United's 'Prince', (talking of buying / selling clubs for a quid).