Time to go Mr Chansiri

3 years he has been here, and I have now lost all faith and trust in him. The who situation at the club is a absolute shambles. For me he is Dave Allen with money. He is dangerous to our club, his decisions are damaging, and potentially fatal. His appointments have been poor, his investment has been wasted, his decisions on some issues are mind boggling. He had 1 good season with investment, however since then his poor business decisions and management have brought us on the brink of FFP. Do you want Chansiri to be the man to manage us through an embargo? No I dont. His outlook on the situation is straight up finger pointing at us as fans. The constant emails,notifications and adverts of desperation to sell us somehing thats overpriced or guilt trip us into handing our money over. Players contracts, players agents,Players not allowed to play, communication,pricing,corporate,staff appointments,finances utter shambolic. Its not going to get better either.he runs this club like a dictatorship and I'm afraid we are no longer at the top of the pile

And for me the most worrying thing is I dont beleive for 1 second he feels he has failed 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Please Mr.Chansiri, Tell the fans you are looking for a buyer for the club and explain you are out of your depth as a Chairman of our football club and leave as soon as possible. Banning players from playing for the 1st team when we are fighting for our lives is a joke, I am not saying Hirst would get a place in the team or on the bench but at least give the manager the option.

Stick to running a  Taxi firm as you are not fit to run a football club on the evidence so far!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

3 years he has been here, and I have now lost all faith and trust in him. The who situation at the club is a absolute shambles. For me he is Dave Allen with money. He is dangerous to our club, his decisions are damaging, and potentially fatal. His appointments have been poor, his investment has been wasted, his decisions on some issues are mind boggling. He had 1 good season with investment, however since then his poor business decisions and management have brought us on the brink of FFP. Do you want Chansiri to be the man to manage us through an embargo? No I dont. His outlook on the situation is straight up finger pointing at us as fans. The constant emails,notifications and adverts of desperation to sell us somehing thats overpriced or guilt trip us into handing our money over. Players contracts, players agents,Players not allowed to play, communication,pricing,corporate,staff appointments,finances utter shambolic. Its not going to get better either.he runs this club like a dictatorship and I'm afraid we are no longer at the top of the pile

And for me the most worrying thing is I dont beleive for 1 second he feels he has failed 

100% agree...think unfortunately we're stuck with him though, can't imagine anyone stupid enough to buy us for the right reasons.

Starting to strike alarm bells with a likeness to the allam dictatorship at hull.

More likely that he would strip us of our assets than find a buyer.

Although like hull he probably still wouldn't get his money back.

With regret, I'm going to have to agree with this. For every good thing that has happened with the club they are outnumbered by the mistakes and bad things. Since taking over, apart from the initial boost which was supported by the previous regime/organisational structures in place, there has been a noticeable decline in how Wednesday is being run both on and off the pitch. Among other things, I can only see this situation getting far worse with FFP becoming more of an issue next season once this year's finances are logged. I believe its time for someone with football and UK business experience to take over as this isn't working out.

• Thanks 1

I don't think he is the right person for the job, as he has neither the footballing or UK business experience/acumen, but I don't doubt he is a decent person so don't agree with comments calling that into question. I think people also need to consider that his Thai culture is extremely different to our UK one, especially that of South Yorkshire and Sheffield. I've mentioned this in other threads so won't repeat here but we are not a good fit with each other. 

3 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

With regret, I'm going to have to agree with this. For every good thing that has happened with the club they are outnumbered by the mistakes and bad things. Since taking over, apart from the initial boost which was supported by the previous regime/organisational structures in place, there has been a noticeable decline in how Wednesday is being run both on and off the pitch. Among other things, I can only see this situation getting far worse with FFP becoming more of an issue next season once this year's finances are logged. I believe its time for someone with football and UK business experience to take over as this isn't working out.

Totally agree, but can't imagine anyone would buy us for what he would want, surely he'd want most of his money back. 

Would think it'd be more likely that he'd try to get back as much money as possible through player sales and assets .

7 minutes ago, akbuk said:

So the guy who ploughed money into buying the club and then spent heavily to try and get promoted in the 150th is now the scapegoat.

Oh dear 

Just because someone spaffs a load of cash doesn't mean they're beyond any criticism mate

Which part of our 150th Anniversary Season are you enjoying?

Be honest...

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, itsonmyhead said:

Asset stripping wouldn’t work for us, if mr chansiri wanted to recoup  his investment it could only happen through a take over.  He’d need 100 million to just break even I bet

What's different with us compared to hull.

Allam at hull pulled the plug by selling all their decent players.

Think we're stuck with him and he's stuck with us, unless he does like allam and strips us to cut his losses.

I don't think he needs to go, I think he needs to hand over the running of the business to someone with experience, which I think is what he sees Meire as. She has only been here since Jan so it will take longer to fix the issues she walked in to. Long term I think Chansiri will take a step back from the day to day and let things be run by a CEO or Director of football also. BUT I agree the handling of the club over the last 18 months has been terrible and that is why something needs to change, which by hiring a CEO it will Hopefully begin to change. I get why everyone is fed up and upset though, it is terrible at Hillsborough currently. Stop up and lets hope we have a busy busy summer fixing issues.

I really have never been so sad about my club, I have seen us nearly get relegated from league 1, however the expectation was not there. We were run like a club with no money. Now we are run like no other club I have ever known. Its depressing, I have no hope that he is going to wake up 1 morning and totally change his persona, he is a dictator, I know someone who works at the club as a cleaner,he is vile to work for,horrible and they are just a cleaner a cleaner for Christ sake, I dread to think the depths he gets involved with. 

Im just genuinely gutted 

Can everyone calm down.

The situation is dire. But nobody knows Mr Chansiri personally here. We don't know his character and his intentions. He's invested a ridiculous amount of money to try and get us promoted. And people now pretend he doesn't care? I bet he's hurting just as much as us.

He's got it wrong. How he is going to fix it remains to be seen. The aim has to be to stay up and go again. All our energy needs to be focused on pushing the team onto do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not beyond criticism, and he deffinitley needs to sort some poo out.

But calling for the guy who has a fairly huge chunk of cash invested in us to leave is a bit daft. We need him to stay interested to continue funding our losses.