Who is renewing season tickets?

I'm not for the firsr time in years and years. More than the on the pitch antics is the lack of communication off of it. The price is a joke although I would pay it if I felt I had a relationship with my club. Unfortunately, I don't feel I do as I disagree with everything we have done this year. I can't fully committ to something I no longer believe in.

I’m not renewing but that’s more to do with the fact I’m missing more games than it’s worth due to work. 

Where the club will lose out from my perspective is I refuse to pay the current match day prices so unless a game is a special offer price I won’t be going at all. 

Make it under £30 a game and I’d probs come to 10-12 games. 

2 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Just wondering how many have or will be renewing their season tickets. Not sure what cut off date is. 19th March? 

Loads of people saying we'd be mad to but I'll go anyway so I'd rather pay less than more. Quite like my seats as well so don't want to lose them. 

Do think season ticket sales will take a real hit though this year. And the thought of paying those prices to watch league 1 football ...

WTF:

With some general diy skills you could remove your seat and relocate it if you like it

Edited by eguin
added on
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

I’m not renewing but that’s more to do with the fact I’m missing more games than it’s worth due to work. 

Where the club will lose out from my perspective is I refuse to pay the current match day prices so unless a game is a special offer price I won’t be going at all. 

Make it under £30 a game and I’d probs come to 10-12 games. 

same re POTG. Not paying £30 plus for a kop seat

I aint decided how long to renew for ,but wont be getting a 5 year 1 . maybe 3 years but there has got to be  a 50/50 chance on us dropping this or next season , need someone like mick McCarthy or similar to do some wheeling and dealing,so club can start going forward again, but might be 2-3 years before we see any incoming signings what cost 5 million plus again ,this summer will probably see 3-4 leave for big fees and 2-3 loans might come in to replace them, but other clubs can do it for far less so we need these people working for our club.