Who is renewing season tickets?

Genuinely unless its financial I've no idea why you wouldn't renew, My dad must miss 5-6 games due to Holidays and next season he's going to miss even more due to motorbike racing but will still get season ticket for the convenience and chance of tickets for the big games.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Watto said:

Does anyone actually know where we were in the table when all the injuries hit ?

I'm sure we lost 3 players at Norwich where we lost 3-1 so all this talk of us being sooooo much better with a full team doesn't exactly add up , weren't we around mid table then?

I honestly don’t know but I maintain my opinion that we would more than likely be top 10 which is a far better position than we’ve find ourselves in now.

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

Still think the club are missing a massive trick here of not offering midweek and weekend season tickets - the problem they have is they need the fixtures out first but they come out in early June more than enough time to arrange them.

They could also offer 5 game packages throughout the season to attract people to the lesser games but the season ticket Idea just seems very rigid every year. Those renewing get to buy their two months before the season has finished and fan loyalty digtates that they don't know what league we will be in or if any players will be allowed to be bought in ala FFP issues, then to attract new fans we charge them more and then pay on the day pay even more. only football could charge people more that they were trying to attract to the games.

If it was me I would be offer a super 6 pack for the final 6 home games at say £150 to get new fans into the stands and if they then decide to buy a season ticket at the end of the season, they get the second phase pricing. It might only get another 400-500 people in the stands but at the end of the season that could be another 400-500 season ticket sales. 

Said same. Sell me a 5 or 10 game package and I'd buy it now.

Not buying a season ticket though as CBA to go every week anymore.