Carlos Carvalhal "Swansea are the underdogs tonight"

5 hours ago, nldowl said:

He said Swansea are underdogs in the competition not specifically in tonight’s match... so at least quote accurately.

Both you and @OWLSTALK are right, really. I always go entirely by the source material and not the journalisitic hyperbole. CC was talking about being underdogs in the FA Cup as they have been all along (according to him), but by inference yeah, that means this next match too.

Now if you'll excuse me I have several splinters to remove from my buttocks and a flight to Geneva to catch.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11268841/carvalhal-swansea-fa-cup-underdogs

Edited by Samurai Blue

The physiological breakdown from this quote is interesting.

He's almost making his 2nd string team at Swansea seem inferior, just as he did ours and our Under 23's.

He's telling his rotational players, they're not good enough to be favourites, so he either gets a reaction from them tonight or can still walk around smiling and grinning, in the knowledge he was correct all along...

This site been obsessing over Carlos since summer 2015..His suits, his hair, his eyebrows, his negativity/positivity, his metaphors, his pre match press conferences, his team selections, his supposed blagging, his fitness regimes, his coaching techniques and his flipping suits.

Can't flippingwait till tommorrow so we can at last move on.

2 hours ago, owlinexile said:

What even is the point of a club like Swansea (or Wednesday come to that) if they don't take the FA cup seriously?

Is it just a perpetual sisyphan relegation battle until the end of time?

What proportion of our readership knows what this means?

I haven't a scooby 

lol

8 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Swansea fans will be nodding along saying wtf but thinking it's okay because he's a funny guy like we did at first. 

It'll all end in tears AGAIN

This. I think they may start to get the picture sooner than we did about old Carlos. 

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

This site been obsessing over Carlos since summer 2015..His suits, his hair, his eyebrows, his negativity/positivity, his metaphors, his pre match press conferences, his team selections, his supposed blagging, his fitness regimes, his coaching techniques and his flipping suits.

Can't flippingwait till tommorrow so we can at last move on.

You forgot his BED SNIFFING MONGOOSINESS , Higherstate lol lol lol 

• Haha 1