Carlos Carvalhal "Swansea are the underdogs tonight"

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

2235757-46613935-2560-1440.jpg

Swansea and ex-Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal insists that the Swans are the underdogs tonight

“It is also a different competition from the Championship and we are the underdogs.

“I say that not because we are not worse or better, but because this is not our main competition. “We don’t take risks with the players who play the next game, but after this we choose the best XI to try and win.”

Laughable! Premier League team underdogs against a team thats struggled all season in the division lower lol

I wish press conferences were just updates on injuries, suspensions, transfers and AOB. End of press conference move on. Talk about the opposition will always be some polite nonsense drivel or the type of nonsense Carlos talks. I don't listen to press conferences due to this. I like getting the headlines such as the injury update from Jos. But the rest can go forth to be honest, I want my manager to be fantastic at getting results, not good at providing the press a good headline so they get more clicks.

Hopefully hes just softening the blow for the swansea fans. They put out a fairly strong team last time but they had plenty of time between games, this time given they have a massive game saturday and have just slipped back into relegation zone think they will field a much weaker side as lets face it they probably have no interest in the extra game and taking another beating from spurs who they've already played twice this season.

Hopefully for our players its different and the chance for a glamour tie on tele against spurs motivates them and persuades jos to not just play a reserve team with one up top.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Swansea and ex-Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal insists that the Swans are the underdogs tonight

“It is also a different competition from the Championship and we are the underdogs.

“I say that not because we are not worse or better, but because this is not our main competition. “We don’t take risks with the players who play the next game, but after this we choose the best XI to try and win.”

Yeh, or reyt Carlos.

FFS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

THANKS TO YOU CARLOS WE CAN'T TAKE RISKS EITHER YOU BED SNIFFING MONGOOSE

• Haha 3

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 hour ago, PolarNigel said:

THANKS TO YOU CARLOS WE CAN'T TAKE RISKS EITHER YOU BED SNIFFING MONGOOSE

I shouldn't laugh but those last three words........:biggrin: