Have A Speedy Recovery Jordan Thorniley

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I read the post to which you refer. It is one of the most disgraceful posts I have ever seen on here and I hope @OWLSTALK will be having a private chat with the poster. 

I missed it, but, I'd quite happily volunteer to kick whoever said it in the head. I mean, I'd have negged him but I can't anymore :ph34r:

Freaky injury for a player that’s not done much wrong until now.

He’ll learn from that though.  You can’t make two abysmal errors like that in 5 seconds of professional sport and expect there not to be repercussions.

He got double whammy, a goal and an injury.  It really was terrible defending and he needs to do better if he’s to survive the ruthless world of football at this level.

12 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I read the post to which you refer. It is one of the most disgraceful posts I have ever seen on here and I hope @OWLSTALK will be having a private chat with the poster. 

I find it staggering that anyone could even think it let alone commit it to print. I wouldn't even wish that on one of the great unwashed from S2

12 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

I find it staggering that anyone could even think it let alone commit it to print. I wouldn't even wish that on one of the great unwashed from S2

Quick personality test at the point of sale for any internet device would solve this 

• Haha 1