Have A Speedy Recovery Jordan Thorniley

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

There looked nothing in it, when he stayed down i thought he had over stretched and pulled something at first.

Did the Millwall player catch him in the head on the way past?

Looked like boot to face.. I also felt the boot was left there... somewhat.

14 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Get well soon Jordan, I hope it isn’t as bad as it sounds. 

And to think someone in the OMDT said he’s glad he’s injured after his performance, some people need to have a good look st themselves. 

There's some right fecking nobeeeds follow our club poor kid hope he's ok, speedy recovery jordan.

14 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Get well soon Jordan, I hope it isn’t as bad as it sounds. 

And to think someone in the OMDT said he’s glad he’s injured after his performance, some people need to have a good look st themselves. 

I read the post to which you refer. It is one of the most disgraceful posts I have ever seen on here and I hope @OWLSTALK will be having a private chat with the poster. 

3 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I read the post to which you refer. It is one of the most disgraceful posts I have ever seen on here and I hope @OWLSTALK will be having a private chat with the poster. 

Needs a kick in the bollax the vile get.

• Haha 1

The Millwall player who caught him, Jed Wallace, has said on Twitter he caught him with his studs as he ran for the ball and that it was a freak incident. Looks a bad one, hopefully the amount of treatment given on the pitch is just precautionary.

• Like 1