So who seriously thinks we can beat Swansea?

it's all about who want's it on the day  I have seen bigger teams than Swansea fall to none league sides , so personally i'm not  worried,one iota  if we turn up and give it a go who knows what can happen they could have an off day or so could we it isn't written that we will get hammered  grow some balls and think positively ,has anyone thought that those players who were overlooked by Carlos might just up their game to prove a point ,

A lot will depend on if we can get any players back from injury before then. 

Lee and Van Aken are supposedly close, I know Bannan and Westwood were close before recent set backs and Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Hutch and Lee all seem to have fallen into a black hole.

Swansea didn’t go to Notts County and have things their own way, why are fans so quick to right off our chances!?

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

Wow, the pre Derby "United will get 5" type predictions all over again.

Way i read it on here, Coco was a clueless imbecile who couldn't organise a whist drive and now suddenly we don't have a chance against his team!!! 

Strange!!! 

I can only summise that they think jos is even worse if he cant outwit the most  clueless clown of a manager we've ever had . 

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

A lot will depend on if we can get any players back from injury before then. 

Lee and Van Aken are supposedly close, I know Bannan and Westwood were close before recent set backs and Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Hutch and Lee all seem to have fallen into a black hole.

Swansea didn’t go to Notts County and have things their own way, why are fans so quick to right off our chances!?

Did you watch us on Saturday :duntmatter:

14 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

it's all about who want's it on the day  I have seen bigger teams than Swansea fall to none league sides , so personally i'm not  worried,one iota  if we turn up and give it a go who knows what can happen they could have an off day or so could we it isn't written that we will get hammered  grow some balls and think positively ,has anyone thought that those players who were overlooked by Carlos might just up their game to prove a point ,

Which bigger teams than Swansea have you seen lose to non league sides?

Please quote teams, not clubs.  

11 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Agree, especially last sentence.

Get an early goal to get crowd behind em and who knows what might happen.

1 minute ago, Spookone said:

Did you watch us on Saturday :duntmatter:

Yes, a couple of individual errors and we were 2 down.

Before then though I saw enough in the 3 previous league games against promotion chasing teams to give me confidence going forward.

Howcwe didn’t beat Cardiff I will never know.