#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

21 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Forestieri and Winnall to Birmingham is what I’ve just read on Facebook.  How exactly can Brum afford them? @rounduns.com

You have seen this from a fake Twitter account, posted onto Facebook, same account also claims Monk has turned down Real Madrid to stay at Birmingham!

Don't believe everything you read online!

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Abdi, Westwood, Fletcher and Rhodes will be out the door by July

That would be good business. 

7 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

The other problem at Derby is , the chairman, Morris interferes far to much in team selection, doubt big Mick would stand for that. Still wouldn’t be surprised to see him turn back up at Barnsley. 

'thrippenny bit's' style of play, and the dingle insistence of being 'like watching grange hill' don't seem to sit together too well.

Edited by dnhc
v

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, Owl in Manc said:

You have seen this from a fake Twitter account, posted onto Facebook, same account also claims Monk has turned down Real Madrid to stay at Birmingham!

Don't believe everything you read online!

I never said I believe it.  The flipping swear filter changed what I said.  I agree it’s crap!!

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Depends at what cost. Of that lot, Westy would raise some wonga but rest wouldn't.

That'd kill us for FFP.

Having a few high earners would massively help with the FFP and I reckon 1.5 million tops for Westwood 

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Westwood no.

People for get what he had done for us 

Rubbish. No-one is forgetting anything. He's served us well, but it's time to move on. We have two young keepers showing they're ready. 

I don’t think people realise how hard it will be to shift Fletcher on, someone is going to have to be very keen (or reckless) to take a chance on the bloke 

he’s on an unbelievable contract