#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

15 minutes ago, Watson said:

Why would you play Fletch in front of Joao and Nuhiu?  I would think at the moment he's last in the pecking order.   Joao and Nuhiu deserve to start on merit. Also, Matias has great potential (if fit)  not many players at the club read the game so well.  

Have to agree, unless one of them has been really gash in pre-season then Nuhui, Joao and FF have to start the season purely based on their form in the last 10 games,

players coming back from injury will just have to wait their opportunity.

8 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Some reyt crackpots on here lol

Man City letting Wednesday have their absolute cream of the crop on loan!

Have you heard yourselves?!?!  Is this too much time on Football Manager or FIFA by the youth of today?

You’re right, they’re going to dirty Leeds

:duntmatter: 

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Why would you play Fletch in front of Joao and Nuhiu?  I would think at the moment he's last in the pecking order.   Joao and Nuhiu deserve to start on merit. Also, Matias has great potential (if fit)  not many players at the club read the game so well.  

That’s a fair comment, I suppose I still scratch my head at the fact Nuhiu turned it around so much ... it will still be interesting to see what Jos does if Fletcher is back.  Should be a good scrap for a shirt between the two 

Joao I won’t deny he’s an exciting player but it’s all about consistency with him, if he cracks that he could be the main man next season 

Matias i ain’t convinced, maybe I haven’t actually seen enough of him

23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That’s a fair comment, I suppose I still scratch my head at the fact Nuhiu turned it around so much ... it will still be interesting to see what Jos does if Fletcher is back.  Should be a good scrap for a shirt between the two 

Joao I won’t deny he’s an exciting player but it’s all about consistency with him, if he cracks that he could be the main man next season 

Matias i ain’t convinced, maybe I haven’t actually seen enough of him

None of us have seen enough of Matias that's the problem. He manages to go 3 or 4 months injury free. I think he has a serious chance of a place in the side.

As for Fletcher and Nuhiu. Nuhiu scored a hatrick in our last competitive match.

The guy is being replaced by no one.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Some reyt crackpots on here lol

Man City letting Wednesday have their absolute cream of the crop on loan!

Have you heard yourselves?!?!  Is this too much time on Football Manager or FIFA by the youth of today?

You don't have to be too special.

Jack Harrison - Middlesborough

Angus Gunn - Norwich

Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield

Jason Denayer - Sunderland

They have a willingness to loan players to the Championship, but I agree, 1 good season in the championship for Phil Foden and he's worth 20m+

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11444062/manchester-city-waiting-to-decide-whether-phil-foden-leaves-on-loan

New article^ Man City will soon decide on players leaving on loan. 

Tosin Adarabioyo, Phil Foden, Brahim Diaz. Send them all.

I'd even be content at keeping Kieran Lee and George Boyd at RWB, if we got all 3.

42 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

You don't have to be too special.

Jack Harrison - Middlesborough

Angus Gunn - Norwich

Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield

Jason Denayer - Sunderland

They have a willingness to loan players to the Championship, but I agree, 1 good season in the championship for Phil Foden and he's worth 20m+

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11444062/manchester-city-waiting-to-decide-whether-phil-foden-leaves-on-loan

New article^ Man City will soon decide on players leaving on loan. 

Tosin Adarabioyo, Phil Foden, Brahim Diaz. Send them all.

I'd even be content at keeping Kieran Lee and George Boyd at RWB, if we got all 3.

He is already worth 20+ million.

West Brom are taking an interest in Scunthorpe United left-back Conor Townsend.

The 25-year-old is also wanted by former club Hull City, reports the Daily Mail, who released him on a free transfer to Glanford Park in January of 2016.

Since then, Townsend has been a regular for the Iron and his four goals in 36 appearances last season played a part in the club reaching the League One play-offs.

Ipswich Town have been credited with an interest too, but it appears that the Tigers have been the first side to make a move - and have seen it swiftly rejected.

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Leicester, Bournemouth, Derby and Leeds, all chasing Gary Cahill, who is likely to be surplus to requirements at Chelsea

Nice lad is Gary..met him a couple of times, he had an obsession at one point of buying different football kits for my nephew, im pretty sure he is a Wednesday supporter as well, would be a great signing for any Championship club.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m hoping Cahill stays one more season at Chelsea then joins us in the Premier League next season.

12 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Nice lad is Gary..met him a couple of times, he had an obsession at one point of buying different football kits for my nephew, im pretty sure he is a Wednesday supporter as well, would be a great signing for any Championship club.

Too right, but would any championship club be able to afford his wages Makes me angry that we wasted all that money on players we didn’t need Now, if he was available, he’s perfect for what we do need, and now we definitely don’t have the resources

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Too right, but would any championship club be able to afford his wages Makes me angry that we wasted all that money on players we didn’t need Now, if he was available, he’s perfect for what we do need, and now we definitely don’t have the resources

VILLA like spaffin cash on aged prem players. 

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He would be perfect like you say Guru and we have thrown away millions on poor signings but lets hope we can carry on the clear out and learn our lesson.