#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

4 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Maybe with our youth coach going to Man City... he knows the set up at swfc and has recommended certain players go for some first team experience? As the old saying goes, it's not what you know but who you know..

Exactly, and Jos has proven hes happy to go with youth, so, clubs will be more likely to loan us youth players because we have a manager who will give them game time

I was gonna try pouring some scorn on this foden rumour by suggesting that maybe Att was at the city training ground yesterday and got some autographs but turns out Foden and co are over in the US at the moment. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11679/11444062/manchester-city-waiting-to-decide-whether-phil-foden-leaves-on-loan

I’d be more keen for Adarabioyo than I would Foden,  Brahim Diaz would be nice aswell ... but we don’t really play with wingers 

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’d be more keen for Adarabioyo than I would Foden,  Brahim Diaz would be nice aswell ... but we don’t really play with wingers 

Brahim Diaz is probably the biggest talent of them all Could play the Forestieri role as a wide attacker Extremely unlikely that he would move to the championship though 

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Mason Mount is in the champ so it would make sense for the likes of Foden too. 

It would be good to add them as a means of keeping things fresh. Although we’ve got excited about promising youngsters before like Knight, Watt, Baker etc and it doesn’t always work out. So hopefully we don’t put too much pressure on them if they do come. 

Appreciate we’re probably only able to take what a side is willing to subsidise. But in terms of a centre back I’m not sure we even need someone who’s technically brilliant, rather someone who’s got a bit of experience of the ugly side of the game even if they’re more limited.

Sounds like a Muck Star 

47 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Brahim Diaz is probably the biggest talent of them all Could play the Forestieri role as a wide attacker Extremely unlikely that he would move to the championship though 

Yeah, bit of an optimistic one there , he’s a  serious talent Diaz ... but he’s not the only one of them in that city youth set up so I do really hope the club has set some kind of agreement up which would also maybe tie in with us using there facilities 

Just now, andypandy said:

Don't shoot the messenger............something that popped up in my feed

transfer.PNG

Noticed this. As far as I can tell it’s just from a couple of ‘suggestion’ articles as opposed to rumours with any substance.

Just now, bladeshater said:

Are they what we need at this stage position wise 

Foden isn’t ,   Adarabioyo is ,  Diaz was just me been optimistic but the type of player he is I do believe we would have room for and especially someone with the talent he’s got would make room for himself 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Foden isn’t ,   Adarabioyo is ,  Diaz was just me been optimistic but the type of player he is I do believe we would have room for and especially someone with the talent he’s got would make room for himself 

Fair play 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Pretty sure Foden' s talent far outweighs that of Diaz's.

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Pretty sure Foden' s talent far outweighs that of Diaz's.

Opinion that innit,  Diaz is some player , as is Foden !  I just think we lack quality more out wide than we do centrally 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Opinion that innit,  Diaz is some player , as is Foden !  I just think we lack quality more out wide than we do centrally 

Course yeah. all about different people's opinions.

I personally don't think we will sign any wide man at all.